What is The Most Dumbest thing anyone has ever said to you?

God, I have so many. But Many people for some reason think I'm Indian. So I always get, "Hey, Jasmine! Where's you flying carpet?" I always tell them that i left it at home becuase of Air traffic and problems fnding a parking spot -.- The other one is not so much a surprise coming from the neighbourhood i live in. He said," I want to lick your Pu**y!" I told him i didn't have a cat...

What are yours? either in RL or on GAG?
Thank you guys :)

Bump...
Bump 2 :)...

Most Helpful Guy

• "i didn't know a car had gears"

• Well, technically it IS possible that she's only had cars with CVT's. Those don't have gears.

But, yeah, what? What did she think a shift knob was for, in a stick-shift car?

• @redeyemindtricks lmao I don't know, it was funny tho. I explained it to her so now she understands haha

Most Helpful Girl

• A girl from high school asked me if I'm really Tunisian. I said yes. Then she asked if Tunisia is in Africa. I said yes. And then she asked why I'm not dark-skinned.

What Guys Said 29

• "I am voting for Trump" baha

• Really I was going to say I'm voting for Sanders for my answer or worse Hillary.

• @Phoenix98 yeah. I'm daydreaming about creating a weight room in the garage! I found a company that sells equipment, did the bath on what I'd want which comes out to about $8,000 lol. Based on costs to go to the gym, that'd be about 8-9 years of using the garage gym consistently to break even lol. Soo idt the value is there unfortunately lol

• Nice, well keep at it you'll get there eventually I also have a weight room in the garage, even made some of the equipment like my dip bar by hand, cheaper then buying gym equipment and is actually better quality which is both funny and sad. But it's useful for days when I can't make it to the actual gym.

• I get so many dumb comments that im dumbed out to remember any of the good ones. lol

• Lol thanks for the upvote.

• LOOL thank you so much :) Omg people can be so brash and rude at times. But hey it can be funny. Especially the Jasmine one. :)

• Your very welcome. ☺ Yeah true people can be very rude at times. Lol yeah the Jasmine one was funny and the way you came back with your finisher was even more funny. lol hahahaha. 😀

• * pulls out old-timey scroll*
    Well, let me take a look here...
    1. All white males are racist and sexist
    2. CNN and Fox are completely unbiased news agencies
    3. Your from the Netherlands? So do you speak... Netherlandish?
    *looks up with disappointed expression*
    4. All muslims are terrorists, dude
    5. That @Eugene guy has some points

I can't go on...

• This person got into an automatic car that was in neutral and let the handbrake off. The car rolled down a little hill and then stopped at the bottom of the hill and then they said why is the car not working, it is an automatic and was amazed you had to start the car, put it in drive and press the accelerator pedal to make it drive. This really happened.

• I think 'All Muslims are Terrorists' is right up there

• that's like asking what's the tallest blade of grass in my 1/2 acre yard?

• I'm an atheist. And the two dumbest things that get said to me when they find out are, "But you're such a nice guy," as if all atheists must be major assholes in some way. The other thing I hear is, "So you worship the devil?" to which my reply is usually along the lines of, "If I don't believe in God, what makes you think I believe in the devil?" Silences usually ensues.

• ''hey fatty, hey ugly, hey idiot, you're so dumb, you suck, you'll never get a girl, you're lame, you're a loser, forever alone, pussy, weirdo, rick has no dick, you're so ugly, kill yourself, i dont want to be friends with you, you suck, you're weird, nolifer, fattie, fatass, fathead, no girl wants you, you can only get black people, no pigs allowed, your hair sucks, you look like a girl, rick sucks, nobody likes you, you're alone, the entire class hates you, you're lazy, you're so ugly, too ugly for my standards, the ugly convention is that way''

those are some of the things people have called me. but i didn't want to make the list any longer.

• Someone screaming on the top of her lungs 'I AM AN ADULT!! YOU LISTEN TO ME!' Me being calm, but I had to try not to laugh at this. When someone older than you loses it over nothing, it's sad but also a bit funny. Only after they calmed down, they realize their stupidity
    She acted out of frustration from the day and went off on me, because I happened to be nearby.

• "Are you Muslim?"

Answer: yes.

"Do you have 4 wives?"

Answe: no comment 😂

- a girl in my German class.

• Oh god, Thinking back to my time at the pool store.
    Before the water test they say, "Here can you test my water? I don't know whats wrong with it."
    Me after testing it, "Well it looks like blah blah blah,"
    "Them, YOUR WRONG!!!"
    Me; "Whats wrong with it then?"
    Them, "I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW ALREADY, TEST IT AGAIN?"
    Me; Gets same result, informs customer, they walk out in a huff.

• This was over 10 years ago, but I remember my younger brother saying that elephants are small. I was eating at the time so I just about choked.

I've heard dumber things but that's the only one I can remember off the top of my head as I almost choked.

• Oh, I just remembered another one:

"Not everyone lives on an island." >.> you're a keen observer of the obvious

• I'm voting for Sanders or Hillary

I have to left hands

Look I caught a potato ( that was a wtf kind of moment when I heard that )

So many more I could mention but I'll refrain lol.

• You have 2 superlatives in that sentence, "most" and "est" in dumbest. I'd be careful when asking a question like the one you asked

• answers.yahoo.com/.../index

Shit like this, I see all the freaking time lol

• People have said a lot of stupid shit to me.
    The most recent was someone confusing democratic socialism with socialism.
    The first is a Keynesian welfare state and the second is ownership of everything by the working class.

• That I'm a 21 year old student means I have no power. However, I did show them my championship ring and they were slient afterwards.

• "I was trying to make you jealous so that I'd know you care"

• There's one girl on here that is rude as hell, I think she needs a shrink! I don't name names though. She'll probably be my first blocked user.

• "That was really offensive"
    I laugh every time.

• When people say there are more than two genders.

• Dumb comment go in one ear and out the other.

• The Earth is flat quote.

• I don't date guys who have bigger boobs then me.. The girl was a A cup at best.

• Old pervert lady: I wanna your cock young man
    Me: sorry aunt, I need it for hens at farm.

• That because my mom had cancer she was brave

She was a piece of shit.

• "You are so sexy"

• u didn't have a cat? LMAO ok kidding

when I posted my pic on gag ! you yes it was you ! said to me your not my type :o !!

• I think apex stupidity is when you are so stupid you can't imagine to possibility that other people are not as stupid as you. I call this 'assertive ignorance'.

What Girls Said 14

• "If women gave men sex for free would that cut down on shootings?" 41.media.tumblr.com/...lwmmwgmLgO1qbjo08o2_250.png

i'ts only 3:20 though so you never know.

• Oh, man. I have so many comments that I'd like to add here, but the issue is I can't remember any of them off the top of my head. :( I think I try to dump any of those silly things from my memory for more important things.

• Do I like d**k? ๐Ÿ˜’ because I'm not getting any or unlike all the other female's I compliment or am nice to other females.. like I don't know we all had to be bitches lol. Why can't we all just get along. Of all the dumb thing's I've been told this by far top's them all!
    On this site it was "Would it be ok to fuck me/Shove his balls in my mouth (or something like that and like us dressing up as a master and slave) and call me his dirty nigger?" I Swear someone asked me this 2 weeks ago #NoBullshit we haven't been the coolest of pal's since๐Ÿ˜’

• Well someone posted a mytake the other day on GAG saying how a former ex is not the same thing as former boyfriend...🤔

• Haha funny that you get this from people! I get the opposite from yours! Whenever I say I am Indian,99% of people will start some shits like 'How come, you don't look like Indian at all or impossible Indian girls look like you"

• I went to a different state; met a few people. They thought my state was an actual part of Mexico. So they said: "so you guys have cars and stuff? Wait you speak English?"

Yes bitch I speak English. -____-

• a few days ago this random girl touched my fucking lips and asked me if eating pineapple made them like that.

• on gag: "do you live in the jungle?" "how do you have fast wifi in africa?"

• "isn't London in Western Australia?"
    - some chick in my geography class

• "Vegans are the healthiest people on the planet"

• Not sure because I'm always the one asking dumb questions.

• A guy asked me to be his girlfriend 4 times and broke up me after I said yes, and said "I don't like you enough to be in a relationship". After all that lol

• "It wasn't you, it was me"

• Saying "The most dumbest" Instead of just saying "The dumbest" #RedundantSuperlative