The dreaded QUIZ time lol Which Type Of Ruler Would You Be?

PRESS FOR QUIZ

Stone Cold Dictator

Well hello, Lion. You haven't bitten any heads off today, have you? Thrown any perpetrators off cliffs lately? Oh I’m sure you have.

You would be a Dictator, simply put – you rule your Kingdom with an iron fist. It is your way, or no way. I mean, you had the NERVE to destroy the other highway. So it really is ONLY your way now… I mean, locked up the construction workers and everything~

You are confident, strong, and bold. It’s that boldness that burns deep inside you that gives you that iron fist. You don’t need to spend 5 days considering something because you trust in your judgement – you’ll act right when you’re ready, and that works for you.

Of course I won’t be stepping one foot in your kingdom, though. Because you won’t be sending me to the chopper! Oh yeah, I ain’t scurrrrrred. Any day, any time! You have my number, ring ring!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The Reasonable and the Fair
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...43b9-8d56-c279ded551d7.jpg
    Well, isn't this a treat?

You have given your people the right to vote, and it is something to be commended and appreciated. While you help guide the kingdom through the tough decisions - you've fostered a world and nature of citizenship that is sure to make your people happy! Perhaps Kingdom isn't even the word, does democracy sound better?

You are kind, understanding, and most importantly you are fair. You are the type of ruler who believes in the power of the person and uses that to your advantage.

It is always a pleasure to meet a Ruler who is complex enough to understand how intricate a human is. You've given your people a hand in how they live - and they'll give you their hope and respect.

It was a pleasure taking you on this journey… and oh! You look wonderful in that crown~
    pre14.deviantart.net/.../...rober_raik-d4cwd9f.png

What Guys Said 12

• Um. They will celebrate science. Really? Science isn't even an option?

The Stone Cold Dictator

Except I picked mostly reasonable choices to create the best type of government for the people I believed in. Somehow that makes me a stone cold ruler. -.-;; Not my fault people are idiots and aren't to be trusted with any say in government. I picked the fair and unbiased trial, too. And reason. My dictatorship... monarchy, would be revolved around science, reason, and progressiveness. It would be a socialist secular humanist society with an emphasis on personal and societal growth. Basically the Federation in Star Trek. That wouldn't make me a stone cold dictator. -.-;;

• I got: The Reasonable And Fair

Well, isn't this a treat?

----
    As I've heard said before, Democracy is the worst form of government except for those that have been tried. I'm happy with this result lol

• The Golden Hearted Equalitarian

I’m smiling just looking you!

It’s not every day that you find someone with a heart of gold, you know? Did you fall in love with Midas or something? He HAD to touch your heart for you to be so warm, fresh, and kind! Maybe he’s your Dad? Well, who knows?

But what I do know is that you would be a ruler who lives for equality and fairness – and your people are going to love you for that. It is one thing to fight for human rights, but it is a whole other universe to stand up for those who can’t stand up for themselves – or to even stand up for your enemy. You are not the type to kick someone when they’re down, and that takes you leagues above your peers.

You have a strength inside you that will blind any darkness that comes your way, so smile off the haters and do your thing! Trust what you believe in, and I’m sure everything you touch will be just as golden as that heart of yours!

Be sure to touch me some golden earrings while you’re at it, I could use a new pair! And don’t forget the diamonds!

• I love these quizzes bring em on.

The Law Abiding Bureaucratic

Some rulers are chosen by the stars… others have hearts of golden, some could beat a lion if they could… but you, you’re different.

You are made of steel… iron, platinum, even. You are resilient, un-shaking, and undeniably honest. You believe in following the rules and it is something that will carry you quite far during your rule. You’re fair, but you’re tough enough to get tough when tough gets tougher! Say THAT fast a few times!

You are the ruler the people can depend on, and a ruler that I’m proud to say I’ve met.

You've taken the whole "steel on my sleeve" thing to a new level. The best of luck, my iron-born friend!

• I’m smiling just looking you!

• The Reasonable And The Fair

Well, isn't this a treat?

• Well, isn't this a treat?

• I am the Law-Abiding Bureaucratic.

• The Reasonable And The Fair.

"You have given your people the right to vote"... Um, I didn't actually.

• I already know what I'll be before I even take the quiz. I'll be a stone cold dictator probably.

• The Golden Hearted Equalitarian

• I got The Golden Hearted Equalitarian

What Girls Said 2

• The Golden Hearted Equalitarian
    Thehome. bt. com
    I’m smiling just looking you!

• Ah. I see that you are carrying the torch for the quiz tradition. I'm glad that someone is :)

• The Reasonable And The Fair

Well, isn't this a treat?

• LOL Thanks!