Anyone on here that lives in duabi or has been there?

im planing on moving there and i want to know what to expect, if anyone has been there or lives there, would be nice if you would give me a realstic idea of what to expect lol i know everyone says its amazing and talks about how unreal it is there, but it's always way different than it actually is.

What Guys Said 2

• Dubai is amazing but there are some rules that you should familarise yourself with. Not everything that is tolerated in a western country will fly there. Some of them will carry heavy punishments if you breach them severely or often.

• its very good place. but my experience i can not share here in public. if you want to know you can ask me in private message.

• well i just followed you, accept so i can message you!

What Girls Said 1

• never been there but i know it's super westernized. it's probably hot and there's a lot of events there. kcon is being held in abu dhabi and it's the closest my favorite kpop groups will ever be to me...