When you think about your past?

Do you feel more...

• Happy
  • Sad
  • angry
  • Indifferent
  • Depends

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel happy for the good times I remember how pure honest I was.

I feel sad for the hard times remembering how desperate I was.

I feel angry for the times I remember how childish I was.

Overall whenever I remember the past I just miss every second of it, good or bad, thinking how time has overcome me into more emotionless human being.

What Girls Said 16

• I try my best to not think about the past, but when I do I just get angry and upset. I've been done a lot of injustice so sometimes it gets the best of me. I just keep looking to the future and the present tho. I don't want to be bitter about life. There's no point to negative feelings.

• I don't live in the past. If I think about it I just laugh it off... both the good&the bad, I can't change anything about it therefore I can't stress over it. Everything in my past has made me into the person I am today, so I have no feeling's of love or hate about it really.

• it really depends; there are moments i'm proud of, as well as ones that i'm not. but i have no regrets.

• Mostly indifferent, but sometimes sad or angry. The #1 best thing I've ever achieved is raising two great boys.

• I hardly ever think of the past just because I don't want to... But when I do I feel sad but happy. Sad because terrible things have happened to the people I care about, my family and myself. At the same time I'm happy because we all made it through together.

• I wish I had spoken up.

• I tend to not look back there... it was quite messed up, just moving forward without looking back these days :)

• Different emotions for different parts.

• i can't thing about the past, i get super agitated and angry.
    i was abused a little by my family.
    and a lot of bullshit was tossed around

• Indifferent i guess. Not the best childhood but i can't complain.

• Happy I never did anything in my past that I would regret

• Combination of sad, angry, and regret 😳

• I feel regretful

• It really depends cause i have good and bad memories in the past but i never felt angry about it.

• Sad, Angry and Happy. Just all feelings especially when I think of a certian memory :)

• Happy, def. happy. I have a great past and I am looking forward to a great future!

What Guys Said 13

• When I think of my past, I feel proud, but that's because of the changes, growth and developments I have made that made me who I am today, but my past was relatively sad I would say lol. But everything took a huge 180 degree turn because I have actively started sky rocketing and growing.

• Depends on what part of the past... sometimes it's happy, sometimes it's sad, or angry... but I'm rarely indifferent about it.

• I'm proud of the many self-improvements I've made. I mean everything from interpersonal skills, to public speaking, to fitness and my body, to style, to dating, to career motivation, to education achievement and drive to succeed, etc.

• Angry and Sad.

• Well, that really depends.

• Sad for sure. Back then I had loads of fund and friends.

• It alternate between sad and indifference.

• All of the above.

• my past made me who I am, cautious and angry

• It depends on what part of the past. Some of it has been good. Some of it has been bad.

• I've made dramatic leaps from 10 years ago.

• im scared and depressed, when i think about my past.

• neither... it's too deep/spiritualist, should be banned.