Are you in a good mood?

I'm sad right now and would love a hug cause I'm sad+feeling very affectionate.
Are you guys happy, sad, tired... etc?

Thank you for all the support guys! It means a lot, and if anyone is feeling sad or frustrated etc you can always message me :) you're all so sweet

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd cuddle hug you under big warm blankets so hard right now if I could.

I'm in a weird mood.

Not sure how I feel about... a certain person... after I found out some info, that they voluntarily offered up. So that's causing some inner turmoil.

But I'm kind of happy 'cause I started talking to a new guy, yet uncertain where it may go.

And annoyed because the dude I went on a date with over a month ago dropped off the face of the earth and is too much of a coward to explain himself.

Boys have way too much influence over my mood lately.

What Guys Said 33

• Frustrated. I was at the university coffee shop after class because I didn't get much sleep last night and I still have stuff to do and in line there was this pretty girl and we kept doing the whole, I look at her and then look away when I see her turn her head and using peripherals I know she's looking at me and then she looks away after a moment. And we did that for about 5-8 minutes waiting for our coffees. And the whole time I kept yelling at myself in my head to go talk to her and I didn't. :/

Hope you're not as sad now as you were then.

• I'm in a pretty good mood, though I'm burning out this week, so that's scratching it up a bit.

Why are you sad? I can give out free hugs if needed, or an ear to listen if that's more useful.

• No. I'm reading a book where this girl gets the hell abused out of her by her adoptive father. I'm just so angry. I know it's just a book but they way the pages describe the agony and the helplessness she's feeling as this brute of a man beats her while his men hold her boyfriend back. The book said that the last thing she saw before she blacked out was the man advancing on her boyfriend and her blood all over the floor. When I read that I was just so enraged. I imagined that happening to me and I immediately wanted to jump into that book and shove something sharp up that guy's worthless ass. Do you know why he did that to her? Because she stopped a slave trade agreement. I know I shouldn't get worked up over this being that it didn't really happen but still. I know that if that happened to one of my friends all hell would break lose. Just thinking about it now is making me feel aggressive and ballistic, a raw fire in my chest. Thank god I had Tennis practice today or I likely would have snapped at someone at home.

• No, not really. I am not.

• I've had some private messages tonight that made me feel pretty good, although in a naughty sort of way. But it beats being well-behaved and feeling down. Especially if I don't get arrested, and there's very little chance of that. I'm sorry I can't hug you. Maybe some day.

• I was in a downwardspiral mood until i came across the following song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKXJFv5VLOc

it's driving me crazy, boosting my mental energy and giving me positive vibes somehow.

• 1|0
  • I'm happy and anxious at the same time. First date and all.

• Eh. I'm not happy, but I'm not exactly sad either. If I could, I would give you a great big bear hug right now.

• Yeah fairly good I'd say.

• Mood: Relieved
    I thought I lost some valuable school documents, but I found them back!

• Too tired for emotion right now

• I always try to be in a good mood. I feel like when people are sad they just keep making excuses to be sad and don't really do anything to try and be happy. So I always try to keep a smile on my face

• Yeah cause my bro @ConsultantisBack is buying a freaking house and living with his gf!

• @ConsultantIsBack wait so you're paying for everything? Dangg lucky lady, I hope I don't hear it turning into a bachelor pad later on.

• I am buying it myself, she'd probably help out I'm sure. I don't really track expenses with dates/SO tbh.

• Feeling quite good, thanks for asking.

• tired, and sad most of the times.

• The best 🙂

• I'm tired

• slight bit tired but happy.

• Aww. What's going on?

I'm stressed out

• tired

• I am feeling romantic

• Neutral, Today i am totally free,... without all type of tension and any other things...

• I'm tired and happy at the moment

• I'm feeling horribly lonely like every night the internet is slow because my mom is watching cheesy french romantic movies. Which is every night.
    So yeah, I'll take that hug.

• I am never in a "good mood".

• I am super sad... right now

• I'm feeling pretty sad, I haven't been in a good mood for awhile

• no i'm not in a good mood, i'm feeling down because my face is fat and ugly :(

• No.
    I am sad

• Why are you sad? You're young , fit and healthy, go out and meet young ladies, don't sit and hide yourself away. Life's too short

• God knows what needs to be done to knock some sense into you.
      You get such positive, uplifting replies from people, and yet your favourite smiley is the droopy-faced one!

• @Corine oh okay :) :D
      Fine now? :p
      ;p

• More from Guys
    3

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18