What type of music do you listen to when you workout?

I usually listen to Rob Baily, The hustle standard.

However, i was just wondering because i have a hypothesis to prove for an EPQ project. Thank you :)

0|0
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the workout, when I do yoga, meditation chants and mantras, when I'm on a slow easy run, either Ska or books/spoken word, speed work, Spotifis running suggestion at 165 or 170 bpm, when I'm doing sword routines industrial esp. Skinny Puppy, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult, or VNV Nation. I will also use bagpipe and drums, or classical for a change up for some runs.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Upbeat music is the simplest way to explain what I listen to. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• EDM, Reggaeton, club crap (LMFAO, etc)

0|0
    0|0
  • I listen to motivational music, I'll listen to rap hip hop to get pump up, Dr Dre, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, 50cent, I'll also listen to rock alternative depends on the mood

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly anything that I like, it's not about being fast paced music and it'll make me workout harder. It's about listening to music that I always like. I could workout to an Xavier Rudd album as much as I could to a Rush album

0|0
    0|0
  • Something funky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I depends on my mood but mainly hardcore rap and hip hop. Sometimes I'll even listen to Taylor Swift (no joke!)

0|0
    0|0
    • Taylor swift haha but ok, this is good. It proves my hypothesis. Thank you for your contribution :)

• trap
    rap
    trap rap... bruh!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the Chicago Bulls intro music - at least from back in the 90s.

0|0
    0|0
  • rock mostly but the lyrics has to be somewhat related to my life problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • r&b sets me on fire when working out

0|0
    0|0
  • House, vocal trance, techno

0|0
    0|0
  • pitbull :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Electronic

0|0
    0|0
  • rock

0|0
    0|0
  • I listenlisten to her yelling and screaming. I'm sorry. What work out?

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the mood lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Normally some upbeat songs from musicals, my favorite is Whipped into Shape from Legally Blonde of course, very fitting to working out I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtqD2KA9xMs

0|0
    0|0
  • random songs i like, these days it's songs like cheap thrill by sia, work by rihanna, fly by got7 anything upbeat and exciting

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Sometimes reggaeton. Sometimes rock. Sometimes pop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually stuff like accept, van halen, Bon Jovi, def leppard and when I'm running I like to listen to the spirit movie soundtrack lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 80s pop

0|0
    0|0
  • The music I would normally listen to

0|1
    0|0
  • No music for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Upbeat random songs on my iPod or Spotify lol. I like to keep it upbeat