Am I the only girl?

Am I the only girl who likes to sleep naked? I don't know just find it more comftarbule but can't cause I live with my family and it would just be sooo awkward if somebody saw me naked and no I'm not a troll or something just wondering do u like to sleep naked? and do u sleep naked everyday?

comfortable* lol I just typed something

Most Helpful Guy

• Plenty of people sleep naked. Don't see anything weird about it. If it makes you more comfortable then that's the best way for you to sleep. Same with sleeping position - Left, right, back, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Lots of gals sleep naked. And so do lots of guys, including me. Putting up with the discomforts of pajamas or other nightwear is something ingrained in us by the way our parents made us sleep. Once you really let that go, being naked is the greatest feeling.

• My family is naturist, and my mum, sister and I always sleep naked. (NOT in the same bed, I hasten to add!)

Mens' pyjamas are the most uncomfortable items of clothing ever invented. Put them on, get into bed and within 5 minutes, both trouser legs are round your thighs and both sleeves are above your elbows. Awful. last time I tried them, I spent half the night fighting with them. In the end, it was back to naked.

• Nope. Girl I was with liked to sleep naked, and a couple friends have told me they like to sleep naked.

• That makes two of us ! ;-) I like sleeping naked too... feels so free!

• Yep I like it too

• I don't sleep naked but I know a lot of people do

• I just sleep in boxers with no shirt on so I'm almost naked but I would never try sleeping fully naked while I live at home because I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters and my parents in the house

• I always sleep naked. Its suppose to be more healthy too.

• I know girls who like to sleep naked. It looks good too.

• 0|0
    • for me it does :P

• there are lots of people like you but for me its a no. i could only do that if i was laying down with my partner

• It's actually healthier for you to apparently according to some studies. Lots of people enjoy it. I really like it but don't very often for various reasons but I'd love to and would.

• I been doing it ever since ten years old and a lot of my female friends and family been doing it since childhood no matter where we're or who's in the room or bed with us.
    It's no big deal the be nude or naked and isn't sexual.

• Girls have told me before that they sleep naked. I don't know if they're trying to turn me on or just tell me. I personally sleep without a shirt on but I can see how it would be more comfortable for a girl to sleep naked because of their boobs.

• It's usually too cold this time of year :(

• No. I love sleeping naked with girls. They enjoy too.

What Girls Said 10

• I can't its just no! And I live with my bro so!

• There are plenty of people who enjoy sleeping naked. You're not alone.

• I personally don't sleep naked, unless I had sex with my boyfriend then yeah

• I think it's pretty comfy, but like you I live with my family so I can't. I have taken naps naked occasionally when I'm home alone and I know no one will be back till late.

• I do like to sleep naked every night

• I do too.

• I donĀ“t sleep naked everday but i also like that now and then :)

• That's immoral behavior.

• I myself also sleep naked occasionally.

• Hmmm. Are you sure that you are not just looking for attention

• Hmmm... no just wondering if anybody else does and whats the problem with sleeping naked?- attention wtf? am I showing my body and saying rate me or something no and why do u need to be anonymous when you're rude?