Do you like lighter or darker skin women?

Which do you find to be, in general, is more beautiful?

• Lighter skinned
  • Darker skinned

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like women haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Statistically among every ethnicity women are slightly more pale than men. Why that is the case I dont know, but I would assume it has some evolutionary reasoning behind and considering how so far all guys voted for lighter while girls tend to vote for darker (that what they normally would be attracted to towards guys) this is actually the case.

• pretty sure it's just because girls stay inside where guys spend time outside, i'm the darkest in my family although i have 3 brothers. that's only because i like the beach and spend time outside more than any of them.

• @chintita

Its the opposite way around. Biology was there first and doesn't just change completely within a few 1000 years. So seeing lighter skin as attractive and striving to achieve that is simply a result out mof said biology. Sure, some places now overdo it with the value of pale skin - but they just enhance what has been there already.

• if women are 'on average' lighter than men of the same ethnicity, that doesn't mean darker women don't exist and lighter men don't exist. skin color usually doesn't affect attractiveness at all, the brightness of the skin and lack of blemishes makes skin look good. also, many pale peoples get tans so how would that be explained biologically?

What Girls Said 7

• Hmm, I think darker.

• I really like medium skinned women, but leaning more towards dark. On average they have more curves, their hair is darker and tinker, plus they look very exotic.

• I admire dark skin because I have the opposite; very light skin.

• really dark, it makes me want to literally drown in their skin. so beautiful and even.

• hit the wrong one i vote b

• I dislike them equally.

• Where is the both option? I know I know, you want a clear cut either or answer, but I don't have one. I find women beautiful with both light and dark skin, and all in-between.

What Guys Said 22

• I'm white and I don't care about a woman's skin color. Find both to be attractive in their own way. However, I was usually into light skin but after noticing that I only seem to attract dark-skinned women I got more interested in dark-skinned women. But which is more beautiful? Can't really pick one.

• Lighter skin

• Lighter

• Both. I actually prefer olive skinned people like people from the Mediterranean. Italians, jews, Arabs, Greeks, they all drive me crazy. It's their facial features that I'm most attracted to. Maybe its in my genetics to be attracted to such people as I'm half jewish half filipino. I'm not so drawn to Asians and not attracted to full Filipinas which I find weird.

• Brown/Tan or white usually

• I prefer pale skin most of the time. But i also have a weakness for a latin American skintone. But that is not common where i live so i never seem to meet any attractive ones.

• I like both.

• I always preferred lighter woman, but more recently I have decided I want ones as Dark as I can get. Jet black and beautiful

• I like women who fuck me. Tone is not an issue. lol.

• Pale. The paler the better.

• Somewhere in between

• Both.

• I like lighter skinned.

• I prefer light skin. Or my skin tone

• I prefer Pale Girls, but I don't hve any qualms about dating a gal with a tan, or a black gal

• im not fussed

• Lighter skin.

• it depends

• The thing is, I like to do both in day and night. It's difficult to search when darker.

• honestly I don't care

• The lighter the better