People stare at me?

I notice a lot of people in public stare at me. a lot of women do it of all ages and when I catch them they turn the other way. Honestly I don't think it s because I'm attractive, I'm average at best. It makes me feel quite self conscious. Does anyone experience this themselves?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I go threw the same thing! I don't know why either, it makes me so self conscious...😬

Most Helpful Guy

• I think other people think I'm staring at them sometimes, but mostly I'm not I'm just absorbed in my thoughts and looking into space.

Pepole can't judge gaze that accurately so looking in someone's general direction can be enough to trigger their paranoia

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You can't really know why. Maybe they all found something attractive or beautiful about you; could be the opposite. Just try to think of it as a good thing and get used to it.

• its normal at that age, get used to it