What do you think about broken veins?

I am 15 years old and I have a couple of broken veins in my face. You can't really see them but I am afraid that when I get older that they become worse. What do you think about this and do / did you have this when you were my age?

I am sorry for my bad English
What do you think about broken veins?

Maybe people think I am the girl in the picture but I am not her

Most Helpful Guy

• You're but 15 years of age and have somehow acquired the proboscis of a 90-year-old alcoholic! Have you been drinking kerosene martinis? Are your parents Moonshiners? Take time to stop and eat a little between drinks! 20 or 30 drinks a day is reasonable enough, but this sip, sip, sip has got to stop!!!

I'm kidding of course. You look fine. ; - )

Most Helpful Girl

• I have those veins visible on my nose and other parts of my face too. I kinda don't like the fact that they're so visible up close but I don't mind them that much. They are natural and the only way to hide them is make up I guess, which I don't use. No one else seems to be bothered by them, and I don't think it's such a big deal. It's like visible pores. Both are unavoidable unfortunately but not the end of the world except if you're completely shallow or self-conscious about you're appearance.

(I'm 24 by the way.)

What Guys Said 2

• Thought that was acne. I never had this and don't know much about it. I wouldn't mind if my girl had this unless they were really severe - Like totally covering her face. Just make sure they don't pose any kind of threat to your health.

• So. I am staring at this picture, yeah?

And I am as keen eyed as any man. Why, I'm a paragon of my sex.
    And after roughly a minute of staring I got basically one comment:

What veins? Where?

What Girls Said 0