For 200 metric tons of $100 dollar bills and $ 100 euro bills would you?

1. Strip naked middle of the day, in the winter time and take a dump in public and then wallow around in it screaming The British are coming the British are coming!! then get up and start humping the ground afterwards.

2. Fight 2 grizzly bears with just a metal bat long enough to out run the bears, jump into a car to get away and the car is 300 ft away with 100 car keys that look the same.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Damn 200 metric tons of money so 200,000 kg or 200,000,000 g that would be $20,000,000,000 I would definitely do option 1. that would set you up for life and I live in a small village hardly anyone would notice.

• Why not #2?

• Grizzly bears are you insane I'd hit them and they'd smack it out of my hands, you can't outrun a bear and it'd take hours to get in the car by that time you've been killed.

• 2. Fight 2 grizzly bears with just a metal bat long enough to out run the bears, jump into a car to get away and the car is 300 ft away with 100 car keys that look the same.
    You do realize that bears can outrun humans easily right

• 1 yes, 2, well money is no good if you're dead so...