What was the craziest/wierdest nickname bestowed upon you?

The weirdest nickname I got was GSD which stands for German Shepherd dog.

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• bug

... my former boss called me that (work in the IT) he means the software bug not the insects...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• At my last job I had a few guys calling me the Coffee Wench. Didn't much care for it.
    And then one of my best friends calls me Pixie.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sparrow

to other people, the name sounds weird, but it was actually what a group of friends called me for years. We all hung out in elementary school and played this game and I was someone called Sparrow. Well even after we stopped playing the name stuck.

0|1
    0|0
  • The bad ass bitch. It is some what true haha

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was little my dad called me Tunky, I'm not sure how he came up with that one lol. In Jr. High my friends called me blue's clues for a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • There was a time when I was called biscuit and another where I was called Bob. I never really got a good explanation.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lovely -.-

0|1
    0|0
  • Squid/Squidney

0|1
    0|0
  • CBB (Claudia BodyBuilder) - guess it was meant as a joke since I'm so tiny.

0|1
    0|0
  • They called me a pervert for a week during highschool because I 'accidentally' walked into the male locker room while they were showering lol. Pretty much saw everyone in my year level's doodles at once :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow! It is usually the reverse.

• Nicky Minaj because of my body type lol :3
    *omg, dam, look at her butt* lol :3

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• big bidness... simply because i was doing my homework on 1900's antitrust laws in high school... either that or hopscotch cause my roommate always called me that for literally no reason

0|1
    0|0
  • Cyborg, the bull, Hulk. Dont know which of those I'd say is weirdest

0|1
    0|0