Are you a NIGHT OWL or EARLY BIRD?

Are you a NIGHT OWL or EARLY BIRD?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be a night owl when I was in my teens and mid 20's. I used to go to bed at 3:00 a. m. on a nightly... err... morning basis.

When I turned 30 and I had to get up early for my job, I adapted and adopted a new routine where I would eat dinner by 7, floss and brush my teeth after and by 8, I'm taking my melatonin pill. I fall asleep by 10:30 at the very latest and wake up at 6:00 a. m. everyday.

Cool, huh?

• very cool! lol! lol haha I went to the doctor about take medication and she put me on other stuff so yeah! (: Today was my first day with antidepressant and I feel so sleep lol!

• @apple24, nice! Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to them... the children of the night! Lol I'm nocturnal ! More alive in the dark hour's.

What Guys Said 28

• What happens if you like staying up through the night into the AMs and then would prefer waking up in the PMs? Does that make me an early bird (since it's morning when I like to go to sleep) or night owl (since I like to wake up afternoon)?

I think I've traditionally have been a night owl, as waking up is much harder for me than staying up late. I enjoy staying up late and resent the fact my body actually does need sleep xD

• That depends on which side of the world I'm on. Not withstanding the fact that the sun rises or sets, I'm still a creature of the night, and I like moon lit walks on the beach, slow dancing, bubble baths with women and being a cheeky bloke. So I guess that makes me a night owl. ;)

• Definitely a night owl. I hate getting up in the morning even for simple things like using the toilet.

• Probably a night own or somewhere in between. Don't stay up too late and hate getting up early. I don't sleep very well which is why I go to bed early and prefer getting up late.

• 1000000% night owl. At first it was like 1/2 am at latest but when I worked nights in a previous job that I started a few years ago, i started staying up even longer. After I left the job it was hard to get back to even a close to normal pattern, sometimes I am up until 4/5 am, other times it'll be 1/2 am, it fluctuates a lot these days 😕. Right now it's 2:45 am here in the UK. Lying in bed on phone so hopefully be sleeping by 3:30 am.

• Night Owl, I like to sleep and wake up late whenever I can.

• when i worked 2nd shift i was a night owl. but since then i have only worked first and now see my self as an early bird.

• I use to be a night owl but that was because of messedup schedule and indiscipline in life, when you will other strong purpose and responsibilities waiting in morning then you will automatically start to get in your bed early, sleeping early and waking up early is indeed very good for health on the other side staying up till late night can pose your health to serious risks, like weaken immunity, disturbed and weakened metabolic activities, energy problems, increased percentages of getting cancer, your bodies ability to get rid of toxic waste will be impaired. Morning sleep can never be a substitute of what you get during a night sleep, you can read all this on various medical and health articles, health is precious don't waste it by just staying up for nothing, you maybe too wild to realize it now but prevention is always better than cure and sleeping early at night prevent many health problems you will soon notice by yourself it is not that bad at all to go bed early.

• I'm such a night owl that I often get confused with being an early bird, because I often don't get to sleep until the sun comes up.

• I'm naturally an early bird but do to work I'm forced to be a night owl. I love waking up at 4 or 5 in the morning and having a nice cup of coffee.

• Early bird, i love the fresh smell of thee in the morning, the sound of the birds, the lovely sight of the sun coming up and the warmthy feeling from its rays.

• night bird...

• Night Owl, it's an absolute struggle getting up in the morning for me.

• Such a night owl.
    I hate getting up.

• I wake up early but stay in bed for as long as possible.

• I think I'm more of a early bird. But due to my job, I'm more of a night owl.

• I am jacked af

• Night Owl.
    I get a huge rush of energy at night but I'm dead in the morning.

• Same here. I do uni work best when I start around 10/11 pm 😕.

• Can I just be an Office Osprey?

• Early bird for sure.

• Night Owl. I love the night. It's mysterious like me

• Im nite type.. definitely. Im the most active in the nite only.

• I'm a midday person. I can't really stay up past midnight and I don't like getting up before 8

• Night bird

• Night owl.

• Im both.. somtimes i dont sleep xD

• I m early bird lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• The night owl that turns into the early bird as the clock chimes 5! Woohoo! 8D

• I'm a night owl. I love the peace of the night.

• I am trying to become a morning person. I used to be a huge night owl but now I am getting at it right now, being a morning person depends what time I go to sleep.

• An early owl? Haha which can be either?

#allnighterowlbird

• Night owl 100%

• both. but more of an early bird. i can't just stay up all night for no reason but i can stay up pretty late and then still wake up at like 5 or 6.

• Definitely a night owl. I come alive in the night time!

• Night owl all the way #insomnia

• Can I be both? Lool I stay up late at night and wake up early in the mornin!!! 😎

• I'm a night owl but my boyfriend is an early bird

• Early bird

• Early bird. I wake up 3:30-4:30 am everyday

• Both.
    I sleep in the afternoon.

• A night owl trying to figure out how to become an early bird

• night owl

• I'm a night owl who who who

• Definitely a night owl 🌙

• I can be both but more of an early bird because I must wake up early twice a week.

• Night owl.

• Both actually...
    I go to bed around 12:30 and wake around 5.