How to deal with being a repulsive girl?

I started getting bullied many years ago by this girl and now it has spread to the point where many girls and even boys make fun of me the stuff they say makes me feel repulsive and it particularily hurts when guys insult me because I wanted to be in a relationship and have never been in one my whole life.

I have taken measures to change the way I look and behave in hopes of finally attracting a guy but they still make fun of me and it hurts to see other girls in relationships and see guys treat them nicely and the same guys treat me like trash. It makes me wonder why I an not deserving of any respect.

I have tried to accept the fact that I most likely will remain single my whole life but it gets hard at times. How do I go about dealing with the fact that no man will ever love me or even treat me like a human being?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetheart, you need to learn to own yourself. You need to love yourself! Look in the mirror every day and tell yourself you're beautiful, and own it. My guess is that you're actually a beautiful girl, and people make fun of you because maybe you're an easy target. Are you a fighter? Probably not. You probably are sweet and kind, and kids LOVE to pick on the weakest link. Now, don't get me wrong, your personality is not the issue here. The issue here is them. And the truth is they're all jerks, and you can't let their mean attitudes and opinions define who you are. I know that's really hard. But you have to learn how to tune them out. Own yourself. <3 You're beautiful no matter what other people say. And, one more thing. <3 There's a guy out there for you, and he's gonna see the real you, and he's going to see your true beauty and love and adore you! Just wait it out, I know it sucks waiting! It feels like it'll never happen. But he's out there. <3

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know how you are personally, but no one is destined to be single at least in my view point, I think there's someone for everyone, and I think you're just looking in the wrong places, what sort of stuff do you like to do, I can at least try to treat you better, I won't date you, not because you're repulsive, but cuz I'm not single

• These people are idiots, like all bullies. You are still very young, don't give up hope. Try to ignore them and use the Internet to find people with similar interests.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop thinking you're repulsive and seek professional counseling.

• I have literally been told i am dirt and no man will be in a relationship with me i am not drawing conclusions.

• Honey why are you even wasting your time listening to human garbage who says things like that? Move on.

• Your not!