What's the funniest typo error you've made?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was one time texting a female coworker about stuff for work. I meant to punch in the word "timeline". Somehow, my phone read that as "time lingerie"...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• The one I saw was when a guy hit up his buddy to see what he was up to:
    Friend#1: What's up dude what you doing?
    Friend#2: Getting ready to watch the game
    Friend#1: Cool I'll come over, and bring a pack of 12 hermaphrodites
    Friend#2: Nah dude it's cool, you enjoy em.
    Friend#1: Jesus Crust, stupid auto correct!
    Friend#1: What I meant to say was I had a 12 pack of Heinekens.
    Friend#2: Ahh Oh got it, the doors open, LOL

• I don't know. i don't make tipos

• I was trying to type a word on here once forgot what it was but it took me like 5 tries to actually get it because the stupid auto correct on my phone kept switching it to something else -_-

• On one of my English essays somehow I typed in "how cow can" lol. It's a good thing I had someone proofread it before handing it in.

Another one was when I was texting my friend about tennis racquet brands. Somehow autocorrect changed "Babolat" to "nano lay."

• i asked my friend to write something down, and she replied ''alright, i'll grab a penis'' she meant to say ''pen'' thats kinda how we became friends lol

• Kindly say your perverted (preferred) nun from these. Thank you.

What Girls Said 8

• Okayy haha in french are you serious/= Tu es sérieux? When we text we just say sérieux? and the shortcut is "srx?" . I wanted to ask my Mom if she was serious and I sent her "sex?' T_T

• lol i was talking to my sister about a priest named fr athanasius. his name got autocorrected to fr anti virus. i laughed for so long at that.

• Haha recently I had one where I was texting my best friend, and she was complaining about her fat cat painfully stepping on her, and I said "yeah and he puts all his weight on you, and steps on all your orgasms." I meant organs hahaha

• My autocorrect likes to change Donner to Dinner 😱

• I don't remember exactly what it was. I do know it happened when I was trying to do a private message. Then I messed up and it went to guild chat. So everyone in my guild saw what I said. Oh god i wanted to die. I'm pretty sure it was something really sexual too.

• "want to berak" (it means i want to the toilet, to poop in my language)
    but the typo is to "want to break"

and after finished my business, there's a lot of messages from my boyfriend who was furious and a lot of "sorry" message in my phone.. lolz... NEVER USE AUTO-CORRECT AGAIN

• Dat (in Romanian) = gave
    And instead of "d" I accidentally pressed on "f". 😂

• Every time I type 'one sec', my thumb accidentally hits X key instead of c key, so I have to go back and erase the X, every time. But I have accidentally texted 'one sex' a couple of times.

The struggle.