Have you ever got into a car accident and encountered rude drivers?

So it happended tonight. The roads were icy, foggy and it was a rainy day. It was dark at night. As I approached a red light intersection and about to make a right turn, I realized that I was going the wrong way and was going to back up and move to the left lane to turn left. As I was backing up my car, I accidently hit another car. It was just a small tap nothing big.

The driver got out of his car and was being really rude. I appoligised and he asked if I was drunk in an annoyed tone. Which i am not because I dont even drink ever. He also said he doesn't like to stand outside his car in the rain so if I dont give my insurance policy number to him immediatly, he will call the police.

It was my first time to encounter a car accident. So I gave him my insurance number and my cell # and name as well.

I took a picture of the front of his car where i hit and his license plate number. I also got his name and his number.

What should I do now? Im really worried and at the same time annoyed at him for being rude to me. Have you ever meet rude people while driving?

Most Helpful Guy

• In cases of accidents it's pretty common for people to be rude and upset. I've been in one car accident and I was furious. I quickly lost that anger when I saw the old lady that hit me crying. I comforted her until the police arrived. It's a hassle to deal with the insurance and repair work so most people are annoyed when they are hit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've gotten into a very small fender bender where the other driver was extremely rude. There was no damage to either of our cars and the insurance companies for both sides agreed, hah. We both just backed out of parking spaces at the same time and somehow missed seeing the other moving. It was just a tap of our bumpers.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes.

• There everywhere. That's life unfortunately

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like a rough night ☹😟