Muslims of GAG, how would you feel if one of your friends or family members decided they no longer believe in Islam anymore and stopped practicing it?

Serious question.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't put them to death, that's for sure.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel disappointed that he/she's lost in the path, and it's our responsibility to help him/her. I'm sure there's something inside their mind/heart, there's a lot of questions that they're still searching for the answers

• maybe it's you lost in the path.

• @Josht11 the asker is asking the Muslim community, so why you're the one who're so tense? duh... just go back to your book and study little guy. it's never your problem

• Notice I didn't answer the question just replied to your opinion because I found it ironic, I'm not tense also hilarious insult with little guy really add to the conversation and doesn't look immature/petty.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not Muslim but it's fine cause everyone's free to choose their religion and all

• except that quite a number of them believe that you should be put to death for trying to leave the faith

• ah i see so the religion doesn't matter, god is god?

• I will feel nothing.