Have muslims ever made fun of christians?

Or Jesus, God, Mary, Jospeh or whoever?

And I wonder why there have only been two incidents where Muhammad was made fun of that made it into the mainstream media, since I've read it has been done much more - and only just now recently with the video game "Muhammad Sex Simulator 2015"

Most Helpful Girl

• We believe in Jesus, Mary... We can't mock them it's a sin.

Most Helpful Guy

• They do it all the time. But PC won't allow to do anything against it. And muslims here can tell me that they believe in these religious figures all they want. It doesn't change the fact that they hate anything non islamic. Although it is much better to just mock another religion than kill other people because they're "infidels".
    Brave muslim men mocking an old English man in the capital of England. Imagine now what would happen if Europeans did this to some muslim country.
    www.facebook.com/.../

What Girls Said 5

• they would never, they say "peace be upon him" everytime they say jesus and joseph because they're prophets and "may god be pleased with him/her" for all their relatives. allah is god so they would never make fun of Him either.

• I haven't heard of any Muslims making fun of Christians. It's a sin if they do, but it's possible, it could have happened.

• Probably yeah

• no it's a sin to mock off anyone mentioned in their hollybook. Jeaus and joseph are seen as a prophets to them. Don't worry these people are pure innocent, you have to remember that there is only a small group who are bad. just like the kkk and other bad groups.

• does cutting their head off count as making fun of them?

What Guys Said 8

• Of course some have. there are morons in all the religions.

• That's a big sin dude. We believe in Jesus, Joseph and Mary (peace be upon them) and God almighty of course.

• Our prophet mohamed peace be upon him said anyone who insults a Christian or a Jew is like he insulted me , we don't insult Christians , some of us do but generally we don't

• I hope they have made fun. The laugh hability is really a gift from the gods, please people... use it.

• No, they've just massacred and enslaved us.

• Never seen that. All the Muslims I've ever met are actually really good and nice people.

• nope but they cut of their heads...

• Those who make funny of prophets will pay for what they did in the end of life

• I hope I'll never be at the same airport at the same time as you