Help can someone fix this sentence?

"People often misunderstood me that I have too high standard, they just don't understand it was hard for me to determine a serious one.."

Most Helpful Guy

• "People often misunderstood me that I have too high standard, they just don't understand it was hard for me to determine a serious one.."

correcting to

"People have often incorrectly interpreted my desire to find a serious boyfriend for having high standards"

keeping closer to what you wrote you could say
    "people often misunderstand me. they think i have high standards. what they don't understand is how hard it is for me to find a guy serious about relationships."

Most Helpful Girl

• "People often misunderstood me, they thought that my standards were too high."

Make yhe next part a separate sentence, nut i don't understand what you are trying to say here: "They just didn't understand it was hard for me to determine a serious one"

What Guys Said 2

• are we allowed to completely rewrite that shit?

• "People often misinterperet my preference for guys who are interested in a serious relationship, as me having unreasonably high standards."

What Girls Said 0