What do you feel is missing in your life right now?

Money? Love? Food? Pets?

Most Helpful Guy

• Food. At the moment I can only eat stuff like ice cream, mashed potatoes, and other soft food because I got all four of my wisdom teeth removed.

• Omg that's awesome! I could eat ice cream all day!

• hmm, I can't of any good substitute for bananas but I bet it's still good without. enjoy! you're welcome! (:

• Thanks for MHG!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 46

• I'm missing Muay Thai.

• I am missing an anchor - I feel like I am a boat in a squall and I am not sure of how strong the storm is going to be - I feel like I have no anchor so I have to think about where I go or how I go about getting shelter - Sounds a bit dramatic but I felt the first sentence deserved explanation, I will get there eventually just don't know when so I will probably just ride out the storm until I spot the sheltered cove that always appears through the sheets of rain ( well thankfully up till now in life )
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...00575da9fe.jpg

• A lot of sun, a cabin cruiser and a mooring place for it (the maintenance and the mooring place are the most expensive of that. Counting all costs, a seaside apartment on the promenade is a lot cheaper and will be used more often than a secondhand 4o ft boat + mooring)

• A shag. I need me some, sexual healing ;)

• A job and a girlfriend.

• Health.
    Peace of mind/inner peace.
    A good apartment where I can have my comfort.
    Trustworthy people.
    The food I grew up with.
    Money.

----------

I'm missing a lot of things, but I'm thankful to what I already have.

I'm thankful for having my:

Faith
    Values
    Dignity
    Intelligence (school wise).

• Um I know I walked into this room for something... Let me see, got my wallet, got my keys, hmmm something is missing, oh wait pants have to put on pants, that's what was missing... :P

• A meaningful wedgie!

• A Family of my own, I have everything else I could ever want and I worked hard & smart to get it. Just need to find that special someone if you know what I mean.
    Being the 'Cool Uncle' is nice and all but there comes a time when you want to wake up to your own kids. I think thats what I'm missing in my life right now.

• A sweetheart on my side... I'm doing my best but all the girls I get along with well are not single :o
    I don't rush though, one day it will happen :D

• My wife.

• Having a girlfriend to love.

• My heart, 'cause you stole it, bebe.

• A person... who I can talk about everything... no not a girlfriend but someone who actually understands me.

• My best friend, she changed houses and schools far from me and in October and got in trouble with her mom and has basically been off the grid since February.

• Stuff.

• Raw sex

• a job then everything else will fall in place

• love... lots of love. a girlfriend would be nice :/

• 1. A girl
    2. My dictatorship
    3. My superpower

• That'll be genuine romantic love.

• hmmm, it's been awhile since I've been in love. So someone to do stupid cute stuff with haha

• A girlfriend, I've never even been kissed or been in love. I couldn't get a girlfriend even if my life depended on it.

• Time and money. That eould solve every problem I've got right now

• You 😍😍😍😍

• Me not being in NFL already

• guidance

• Someone.

• Love
    My own place to live

• WORLD DOMINATION

• More from Guys
    16

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• Love and self confidence. I also want to start being more athletic again like how I used to be. The medicine I'm on right now makes me very tired and gives me joint pain. This is my last month on it so hopefully my energy comes back and my joints and immune system grow strong again.

• One of my dogs. She was hit by a car and passed away last Tuesday. 😢

Other than her, I don't feel that anything is missing in my life. I still have my other dog, family, and boyfriend so I'm content in those aspects.

• A clean room and hw done and my apple and BEN AND JERRY! lol

• Sleeeeeep -_-

• Love!

• Lol Sleep #collegeprobs :p

• I have a really solid / set in stone group of close friends back home, but I'm missing that at my university. I used to have it, but I don't anymore. I'd like a boyfriend, dog, and a job as well haha.

• I could write you a novel right now on what I felt was missing from my life. I'll just go with stability.

• My closest friend

• A puppy.

• God, and faith. The old me would have said money, and love. They say get right with god, and he shall get you right.

• fun. a boyfriend and a female friend I can actually connect with on many levels would be great.

• Food. I'm hungry hahaha.

• More food and a puppy

• Cake. I have no cake! can you believe it! i breathe that stuff

• a career :-( i have everything i want. though there's no love. maybe that too

• A cat.
    Some friends.
    Sleep
    My husband
    Not calories

• All of the above. :p

• love

• money. and lots of it

• The truth. I am missing the truth. There will always be a hole in my heart. It leads me to do terrible things.

• A person I no longer talk to. I sort of miss him but I am terrified of contacting him. It won't end up well if I do.

• Well , i have everything that i need as in i have a nice healthy family, a pretty house, live in a good neighbourhood, food , water, bed etc. but i don't have everything i WANT ! and it fucking sucks 😭 i wish my life was different i have no social life /friends i'm single af , i'm higher middle classed but i still wish i was super filthy rich. I wish i could buy tons of clothes every weekend but my parents tell me not to waste money on clothes. I wish i had an awesome cute boyfriend that loved me and complimented me daily and treat me like a princess. I wish i had a bath in my bathroom i do have a shower but i want a bath so i can take comforting bubble baths with lush products, i wish my mom let me wear makeup so i can look prettier , i do admit i'm quite prety but the fact that i could be prettier with makeup makes me sad because i can't buy it by myself. I wish i had lots of friends , i wish i had my own macbook and iphone all of my family has one except me and I don't know WHY 😭 i wish i had a cuter room, i wish my crush liked me back, i want a pet turtle too.. And i just want everything 😭😭😭 i have nothing. Also i wish my eyebrows were on fleek and my acne dark circles and saggy breasts just magically dissapeared.. Can someone message me? I'm feeling very sad now and i need support thnx cause i have no one

• love and sex

• love, food, money, success, friends... gosh it's pathetic