How do You get ready for a Date?

I'm curious about the different things people do

Most Helpful Guy

• Try on all my outfits lmao jk
    Grab first thing from under my bed lol jk again omg
    I just kinda visualize what I want to talk about, things I want to learn about her, where I want the night to go, etc. I'll read previous texts if it's our first date just to remember things about her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shower and shave hours before.
    Let my hair air dry and pick out clothes.
    Do my hair and then makeup.
    Get dressed.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Wash and wax the car
    Shave
    Shower
    Trim
    A little Cologne
    Iron my clothes
    Get dressed.
    Drop off and get some cash
    Get some mints
    Depending on the date, get some flowers and pick her up.

• A good half an hour before the date I toss the clothes I'm going to wear in the dryer.
    Then I brush my teeth, make sure I'm shaved and clean my lips (I get chapped a lot).
    I make sure my hair isn't a disaster
    Then I put the clothes on before spraying on the cologne.
    I grab my wallet and get going.

I probably sounded like a metrosexual narcissist just now but yea, that's what I do.

• Haha awe I love how well taken care you are πŸ‘ŒI knoow for the lip thing, grab sugar and mix it with honey to exfoliate your lips, it really works and tastes kinda good too haha trust me

• I'll take your word for it, thank you. (y)

• No problem ☺️

• I tell my wife to get in the car!

• shower, research the plans if its a more planned date like dinner, play, museum, concert type deal.

• trim my pubes.

• Put on clothing.

• I usually eat a lot of garlic don't brush my teeth, and try not to bathe or change clothes for a week. LOL

• That's very hygienic πŸ‘

• God me neither

• Unless we were in a Lady and the Tramp situation.. :)

• Clean the truck get out some cash shit shower shave deoderant pick out my clothes do my hair brush my teeth put on my watch make sure I have my wallet keys and condoms and go pick her up

• Of course you take condoms lmao I like the effort you put into it

• Well she's probably going to put more effort into it then me

What Girls Said 7

• Paint nails, bath, shave, pick out what im wearing, makeup - foundation (depending how my skin is) eyeliner and mascara mainly. Then go :)

• Shit, shower, shave. Toss on a bit of make up.

• i shave, take a thorough shower, wear nice underwear, do my makeup and hair properly, wear nice clothing appropriate for date, spritz perfume and go :D

• I always play the Selena Gomez song "Good for you" when i get ready for my dates

• A dress little makeup. (Concealer and mascara)

• Have a shower dry my hair put on deodrent then try on about ten different outfits complain about how ugly I look in the mirror make sure i have my phone money and end up leaving like shrek and hoping for the best 😊

• Shower, shave, dry my hair, straighten/style it, brush my teeth, make-up, try on outfits and figure out what to wear, grab my purse and make sure I have my keys, money, ID, chapstick, and gum/mints. Estimated time: 1.5 - 2 hours