How do You get ready for a Date?

I'm curious about the different things people do

Most Helpful Guy

• Try on all my outfits lmao jk
    Grab first thing from under my bed lol jk again omg
    I just kinda visualize what I want to talk about, things I want to learn about her, where I want the night to go, etc. I'll read previous texts if it's our first date just to remember things about her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shower and shave hours before.
    Let my hair air dry and pick out clothes.
    Do my hair and then makeup.
    Get dressed.

What Guys Said 8

• Wash and wax the car
    Shave
    Shower
    Trim
    A little Cologne
    Iron my clothes
    Get dressed.
    Drop off and get some cash
    Get some mints
    Depending on the date, get some flowers and pick her up.

• A good half an hour before the date I toss the clothes I'm going to wear in the dryer.
    Then I brush my teeth, make sure I'm shaved and clean my lips (I get chapped a lot).
    I make sure my hair isn't a disaster
    Then I put the clothes on before spraying on the cologne.
    I grab my wallet and get going.

I probably sounded like a metrosexual narcissist just now but yea, that's what I do.

• I tell my wife to get in the car!

• shower, research the plans if its a more planned date like dinner, play, museum, concert type deal.

• trim my pubes.

• Put on clothing.

• I usually eat a lot of garlic don't brush my teeth, and try not to bathe or change clothes for a week. LOL

• That's very hygienic 👏

• God me neither

• Unless we were in a Lady and the Tramp situation.. :)

• Clean the truck get out some cash shit shower shave deoderant pick out my clothes do my hair brush my teeth put on my watch make sure I have my wallet keys and condoms and go pick her up

• Of course you take condoms lmao I like the effort you put into it

• Well she's probably going to put more effort into it then me

What Girls Said 7

• Paint nails, bath, shave, pick out what im wearing, makeup - foundation (depending how my skin is) eyeliner and mascara mainly. Then go :)

• Shit, shower, shave. Toss on a bit of make up.

• i shave, take a thorough shower, wear nice underwear, do my makeup and hair properly, wear nice clothing appropriate for date, spritz perfume and go :D

• I always play the Selena Gomez song "Good for you" when i get ready for my dates

• A dress little makeup. (Concealer and mascara)

• Have a shower dry my hair put on deodrent then try on about ten different outfits complain about how ugly I look in the mirror make sure i have my phone money and end up leaving like shrek and hoping for the best 😊

• Shower, shave, dry my hair, straighten/style it, brush my teeth, make-up, try on outfits and figure out what to wear, grab my purse and make sure I have my keys, money, ID, chapstick, and gum/mints. Estimated time: 1.5 - 2 hours