Delete it or Leave it?

I was helping my father with a project and i needed a photo of him, so i was looking on my brothers computor for a picture. As i was scrolling i saw many old pictures of him and his ex girlfriend (they dated for 2 years i believe) and have been separated for a few years. I was shocked when i stumbled upon some nudes of her (screen shots from snapchat). I got pretty uncomfortable with it and closed it down and left it there.
Now the thing is, i dont like my brother, he's an asshole to me. I wasent even friends with his ex when they were together. I dont know whether he ment to save the nudes on purpose or not, but either way they have been broken up for a long time.
Now he's not the kind of man that would post them on the internet and risk jail time. But as a women, i feel that if it was me i would want a girl to do the same thing and delete them.
But if i delete them, and he notices, this could cause some difficulties for me regaurding my pravite stuff.
I really wish i hadn't found them, but i did.
and im stuck.
should i just delete them from his computor? or do i just leave it alone.

• Leave it alone. Its better to mind your own business
  • Delete them! Imagine if it were you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know i'd delete them and then pretend you have no idea what he's talking about. He can't exactly go and yell, "what did you do with the nudes of ex-girlfriend?" His fault for not password protecting his computer along with his important files

Most Helpful Girl

• You saw nothing, there was nothing there, move along.

What Guys Said 4

• It was a present of her and he keeps it. Simple as that. When the girl send him nudes, he send them for him to have them. Would you take a present back? I doubt. If you don't want that to happen, don't send nudes to begin with.

• Mind your own business. Just because you don't like your brother doesn't give you the right to invade his privacy.

• He probably forgot they were there. He's not going to put them on the internet after all this time is he? Let sleeping dogs lie.

• Delete and deny everything! If it's been two years then he's probably forgot.

What Girls Said 6

• I would personally message/tell his ex what you found and ask her if she would like you to delete them or not. Or mention it to your brother and let him know you found the pictures and make it a point that if he isn't with her anymore that he should delete them.

• why do you care if your brother has naked photos of anyone? if they are snapchat photos, she obviously sent them to him, so they are HIS.

you're weird for even wanting to delete his stuff.

• ya know i voted B but im thinkin A. i like to think im a good person but maybe she told him it was cool to keep the pictures. worst case you bring up the topic as if you were keeping nudes from an ex (like you were asking for advice on whether you should erase them or not)

• Id say leave it. It's not your business to do whatever you want.

It does look like he's keeping it for masturbation purposes lo..

• Delete them, if I was the girl. I would you to delete than kind of pictures and plus if she's his ex. Why would he notice it? He normally don't watch it, right?

• I wouldn't touch them. Let him do as he pleases