What must you do every single day for you to believe it's a productive day?

Most Helpful Girl

• doesn't have t be very serious or heavy, it can be a cleaning my room, grooming pets, reading a part of a book, cook something, buy what I've been itching to buy or simply having a rest (not satying in bed all day) and have quality time with family.

as long as it is not slacking off. either i have helped myself or helped other people :)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a good fucking question mate, To be honest i have no idea. I cannot remember a time where i have felt like i have had a productive day, And i work 8 hours per day in physical labour and maybe go to the gym afterward and come home utterly fucked.

I don't know man, Thats deep.

What Girls Said 9

• Probably sounds weird but if I spend most of my day out walking or biking I feel like I've had a productive day.

• Study well and work out

• Talk to my best friend, haha.

• To belive that my day wasn't wasted, I must be busy with my hobbies, try to improve my skills and knowledge in them.

• Work out!

• breathe

• get out of bed and get dressed I tend to stay in my jamies

• Let up and go and keep going until the days over and try not to procrastinate

• going on internet and watch anime, listen to music

What Guys Said 5

• Accomplish the plans or tasks I made for that day.

• Well maybe not every single day but - Make a thousand dollars before the day is out usually does the trick for me. Weekends are off limits.

• get out of bed

• finish my "to do list" early in work and use my spare time to read and learn new things or meet new people !

• Breath