What must you do every single day for you to believe it's a productive day?

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• doesn't have t be very serious or heavy, it can be a cleaning my room, grooming pets, reading a part of a book, cook something, buy what I've been itching to buy or simply having a rest (not satying in bed all day) and have quality time with family.

as long as it is not slacking off. either i have helped myself or helped other people :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a good fucking question mate, To be honest i have no idea. I cannot remember a time where i have felt like i have had a productive day, And i work 8 hours per day in physical labour and maybe go to the gym afterward and come home utterly fucked.

I don't know man, Thats deep.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Probably sounds weird but if I spend most of my day out walking or biking I feel like I've had a productive day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Study well and work out

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to my best friend, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • To belive that my day wasn't wasted, I must be busy with my hobbies, try to improve my skills and knowledge in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out!

0|0
    0|0
  • breathe

0|0
    0|0
  • get out of bed and get dressed I tend to stay in my jamies

0|0
    0|0
  • Let up and go and keep going until the days over and try not to procrastinate

0|0
    0|0
  • going on internet and watch anime, listen to music

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Accomplish the plans or tasks I made for that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well maybe not every single day but - Make a thousand dollars before the day is out usually does the trick for me. Weekends are off limits.

0|0
    0|0
  • get out of bed

0|0
    0|0
  • finish my "to do list" early in work and use my spare time to read and learn new things or meet new people !

0|0
    0|0
  • Breath

0|0
    0|0