Which is better: cold or warm weather?

• Cold meaning -10℃ or 14℉
  • Warm meaning 45℃ or 113℉

Most Helpful Girl

• Cold. I'll always pick cold over hot. It's easier to warm up than it is to cool down.

What Guys Said 22

• When you're cold you can always put on warmer clothes and stay inside. When it is hot you can't take off your own skin. Not to mention it's probably better to die of hypothermia than being cooked alive.

• Don't you mean cold or hot? I would pick the cold. I can tolerate cold more than heat. I'd pass out if it was that hot and I didn't have any refuge.

• You would think the heat would be more tolerable, but I'm not so sure.

• If it wasn't as hot (less than 113 F), I guess I'd pick the warm weather. Dip it down 20 degrees, and then I'd consider changing my mind. Granted, 93 degrees is still quite warm.

• Coming from the place with the worst weather on the planet, I would rather have warm and sunny all year round.

Just being in warm sunlight makes you feel good and happier.

• I live in a area where temperature stays between 43ºC to 45ºC for two months. So I'm used to it but I don't prefer it at all. I'd rather live in -10ºC. I've experience of -2ºC so I guess I will not have problem living in -10ºC.
    15ºC to 25ºC is ideal for me.

• I love the cold!

• cold... cause if it´s cold, you put on more clothes and you´re good.

what do you do if it´s too hot and you´re allready half-naked... right you´re fucked.

• I would say both are not loveable at least !!

I am from one of the Hot country and in summers its gonna be 45 degree to 52 degrees (unbearable heat) so don't imagine that its like hell but at the same time if someone offer me to live at -10 degree to +5 degrees I wouldn't survive too !!

So between 20 to 40 degrees are ok !!

@RicanEyes ! What about you :P
    @This_is_my_username you having still rain there? hey what about of your running you was gonna do it

• could there be some where in the middle? thats what i would choose

• Being from Scotland and working outdoors I'd have to say I've come to love and embrace the cold. Can't really tell when it's that cold anymore but warm weather is nice :)

• well 45 F is nicer than -10 F... I don't mind high 20s... I never had to dead with cold weather as you put it, but I hate anything above about 77 F, and have to live in the 90s like 10 months of the year right now...

• hot weather is better. it's not really debatable

• oh meh gesh.. 45℃!! is not warm

• when you are cold you can cover your self but when it's hot you reach a point you want to remove your own skin !

• 45°C? x_x
    way too hot

I take the cold weather

• I'll take 14F over 113F any day.

• It's snowing in March here😟

• i love the cold weather in scotland i like to feel nice and cool :)

• You enjoy more love when it's cold. It's cold then you can work better. It makes you bloom.

• Warm is better

• I can't imagine -10, I've never been anywhere that cold. If I have air conditioning then 45, otherwise I guess I'll go with -10

• Warm meaning 45℃ or 113℉

• Warm BY FAR... and 45 isn't warm but on da cold range... I consider warm anything from 70 and above...

100 F is ideal for me... and whoever likes winter more's just a miserable being for me... ya have more excuses to stay indoors in winter and burn in yer misery...

Not to mention chicks look sexier in summer... in winter they were stupid coats jackets and those fuckin' beanies... in summer they look stunnin'... so good ones're degraded in winter...

What Girls Said 14

• cold cuz I can control the heat!

• Where I live the heat ranges from 35°C to 40°C (sometimes even 43°C) in summer and I can barely survive!
    I'm going with cold.

• Cold weather. I get to warm up with my boyfriend. ;)

• I'd say I prefer warm weather, but not the temperature you listed at 113°F. That's just hot.

• Love warm weather

• Cold i love cold weather. Maybe because i have been raised and still live in a cold climate so i have gotten used to it. Warm weather always makes me hot and bothered.

• warm, i'd kill myself if i lived in a place where cold weather was normal. i can't even handle angolan winter let alone ACTUAL winter.

• I like cold weather because I can dress in layers. :)

• I prefer warm weather a lot more. I hate feeling cold x (

• I voted cold. I can't stand to be scorched.

• You mean freezing or scorching?
    I chose A

• Warm weather hands down

• I like it cold

• cold, since i wouldn't stand 113℉