Do you ever think about what your babies would look like?

2|0
21|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, often. With any luck they'll be about half Norwegian, a quarter Malaysian, and I'm unclear on the rest, but I imagine them tallish with blue eyes, brown hair, and big smiles.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• a bit? Mostly when I see half-Asian kids/toddlers then think how cute my future kids might be if I end up having them with my current boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i basically hope they look like this cute ass baby
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...23e4df66ef98.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • oh yeah a lot lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha Yes I do!!! ^_^ Considering the fact that mostly attracted to Darker guys/ Mediterranean... They'll probably just have brown hair, maybe brown or hazel or green eyes (since they're quite common in my dad's family) and my skin color !

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, sometimes. It's interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. I imagine that they'll have my husband's stronger, darker features, like brown eyes and black hair. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about my future child's looks, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually discussed this the other day. It'd be interesting to see!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes 🙊

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'd rather not have babies. 🙅

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what my kids would look like. Maybe if I was married I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do that sometimes too

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but Don't forget this thing >> 🕵

0|0
    0|0
  • over the years I have. I don't any more its to painful

0|0
    0|0
  • yes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Like me except for the hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • All The Time lol. Choose your lover wisely😌

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I am always wondering what my future babes are gonna look like. I also wonder whether any will look like me or my partner.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I give birth each and every morning. So far they've all been born brown; deaf, dumb and blind; and all have had very bad breath.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't because I never want children!.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heh yeah it's crossed my mind a few times, I know ones things for sure they'll have curly hair lol and probably my jawline.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seldom, but I have in the past. I imagine they'd have my smile (strong family genetics) and my son will probably get the Roy mole on his cheek. All the men have it in my clan lol. Other than that I hope any daughters take after their momma.

0|0
    0|0
  • My genetically blessed babies are going to be so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, the current candidate for possible mother of my children is blond, fair skinned, great eyes, and very cute. So combined with my good looks and green eyes... kids would be damn good looking haha

1|0
    0|0
  • >have two boys.
    >name them Ness and Lucas
    >expose them to radiation until they develop supernatural abilities.
    >smash brothers

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna know first what my girl's gonna look like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all. I mean they will end up resembling me or my wife what's there to wonder.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually no.

I have a fair idea though how I would like their mother to look. It would be a beauty and the beast - kind of a relationship, where she would be the beauty and I would be the beast ;) ... now that I think about it, this is perhaps how our kids would look like :)

upload.wikimedia.org/.../GremlinStripeByInti.jpg

0|0
    0|0