What's the closest you've come to seeing a crush naked?

Your SO doesn't count, unless ther weren't your SO at the time of the incident ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• When we have sex for the first time xD. We were definitely not together. We were talking, but neither of us expected anything to happen. First time we met in person (I was visiting her town) we had sex and it was amazing. She later became my girlfriend and we dated for about 2 years lol. It's just funny how she and I had sex before we even had a first date or even went out to eat xD. She was awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• His ex was jealous of how close we were (best friends) so she sent me his nudes from his phone thinking it would ruin our friendship. If only she knew that would make us sooo much closer xD

What Guys Said 15

• Hasn't happened, unfortunately! The only girls I have seen naked or close to it, were those I was in relationships with!

• in HS: in swimsuit.

• When she hopped my bones one night at a party... I claimed the bed and she wanted to the bed. She was trying to make a convincing argument that I should share.

• when i was balls deep fucking her brains out, she pretty naked then, lmao

• Seeing them naked? Probably them clothed with a possible sneak under/over their shirt. Otherwise, I haven't come close in any capacity.

• Lol my first crush now lives next door to me and the closest I've been to seeing her naked is when I walk past her house to get to mine (cause we share a drive way) and I hear her singing in the shower 😝

• I think maybe once in a towel after a shower. Otherwise never lol.

• She was changing and I almost walked into the room

• Seeing her naked.

• Senior trip to this country club

• In my fantasies at night.

• Seeing her pushing her boobs and adjusting the bra.. that scene can't be deleted from my memory lol!

• well actually seeing her naked is pretty close XD

• well on pictures not in reality.

• bikini

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• We were in a play together so I caught a few glimpses of him changing. ;)

• high school crush? when we went to the swimming pool and i saw him shirtless. it was like a teenager girl's fantasy *.*

• Nah he just wears clothes to school :(