Chocolate, weed or sex?

Put them in order from best to worst. I could only fit the three in the poll, but for anyone commenting you can add alcohol, pizza and videogames in too. If you haven't tried weed or sex or whatever just leave it out

It's hard to choose between chocolate and weed but I think I'll go with chocolate>weed>pizza>alcohol>videogames>sex

• Chocolate>weed>sex
  • Chocolate>sex>weed
  • Weed>chocolate>sex
  • Weed>sex>chocolate
  • Sex>chocolate>weed
  • Sex>weed>chocolate
  • Haven't tried them all

Most Helpful Girl

• Video games, pizza, chocolate, it's a tie between weed and alcohol... And sex is last. 😇

• I think weed easily beats alcohol cause alcohol makes you puke and gives hangovers unless you only have a little bit

• Sex first, then the food, weed or acohol. Even tho I can skip the food lol

• I don't think you could last long without food :P Especially if you're having sex a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Roll up a nice blunt, smoke it with a cute girl.
    2. Laugh, Revel in the good times, really enjoy kissing her.
    3. Let that subtly and slowly build up
    4. Really just explore life through physical contact, I mean that's what's happening, it's understanding someone, interacting with them in such profound way.
    5. By golly things have been phenomenal. You wander over to the fridge and find some dark chocolate infused with Sea salt. You take a bite and the flavors literally allows you to experience the environments that inspired them.
    6. You return back to her with a smile and present her with the delectable treasure you just discovered. Her eyes dazzle in amazement as she takes a bite. You hop back in bed and sweep the last bits of chocolate off her lips. And you doze off into bliss.

This is how I would choose to use these ingredients.

• Very nice, but you killed the chocolate with the sea salt, I hate salt

What Girls Said 17

• Sex>weed>chocolate for me!

1) Sex to burn some calories and give me energy.
    2) Weed because that sex was so damn good!
    3) I have the munchies now I need something sweet.

This makes logical sense.
    So of course I had to break it down this way!

• Sex and chocolate!! <3

I don't care about weed, I don't smoke or do any other type of drugs.

• You're like me. I was searching for this option. Sex and chocolate or chocolate and sex. Anything any way. I don't smoke so no weed.

• What about alcohol?
      You said you don't do any type of drugs, so it's not obvious at all.

• Obvious substances that are considered drugs. Most people recognize alcohol as a a drug. I've never been interested in alcohol though so no, I don't drink. And I'm not actually "anti-weed" or "anti-drugs." I don't care what other people do. It's a personal choice.

• Sex, chocolate, weed I guess :)

• Chocolate, pizza, videogames, alcohol.
    Haven't tried weed and sex yet.
    But I'm not planning on trying weed and guess that sex would be in between chocolate and pizza. 😂

• Ha-ha I think it'll jump chocolate

Hopefully!!

• I will give the benefit of thought to it if it's something light like what is sold in some cakes in Holland (or how it's spelled 😂).

• I think it's actually stronger if you ingest it. You can just smoke a little bit, just enough to start to feel it

• Lol. Weed>sex>chocolate. Let's be forreal.

• Sex, chocolate, weed. I'm not at all interested in weed though.

• Have you tired it?

• It just doesn't appeal to me. I don't really know what else I can tell you.

• I know, I understood that, I was just explaining why I ask

• I haven't tried weed. I'll say sex and then chocolate, though.

• Chocolate. I don't care about the rest.

• Chocolate, Pizza, Pop

• sex>pizza>chocolate> all drugs because drugs are bad

• i've tried weed and alcohol and it's not my style at all. anything that doesn't make me feel myself is bad in my book. sex and pizza ftw

• If you don't like drugs that's fine but they aren't "bad"

• I haven't tried them all. One thing for sure is that I'll never try weed.

• Why not?

• I was never interested in doing drugs. I'm against them.

• Me to. I can't stand the smell of it either and it's so potent. You can fricken smell it from a mile away lol

• I voted E

• not into weed that much so sex>chocolate, maybe even better at the same time, tho.

• Chocolate. Sex. Weed. I dont care about weed though.

• I would guess sex > weed > chocolate. In fact, I can say that weed is better than chocolate, in my opinion. I don't know about sex yet though :) if it's the right person then I would guess it would be the best of them.

• A mix of chocolate and sex only option please, weed only would bring my mood down 😊

• Well you can just put weed last if you don't like it. But it brings most people's moods up ^^

• Sex, Chocolate and then weed. To be honest, I am not a fan of weed and hate the smell of it.

What Guys Said 21

• Sex is definitely my number one. After that, nothing comes for a long time. Number two is chocolate but ONLY if it's chocolate from my country Switzerland. I don't eat any chocolate when I'm abroad because chocolate in other countries tastes like crap in comparison. Pizza is number three.

I don't care much for weed, alcohol and video games. I've tried them all several times but they're not really my thing. I would like to try LSD however.

• I think almost all chocolate is great apart from the really cheap miserable stuff some places sell. But yeah Swiss chocolate is especially good. And yeah I guess I'd like to try lsd or shrooms sometime, hallucinations sound so strange and intriguing

• Chocolate sex, please. You can keep the weed.

• Sex>weed>chocolate... but all are pretty awesome in my book👍

• Well sex and chocolate aren't all that mutually exclusive from one another lol and I don't smoke weed, but I guess it would go sex>chocolate>weed.

• Sex > Chocolate > Weed

Sex is the most natural and arguably the most harmless activity out of the options.

I don't really like chocolate that much but it doesn't affect your brain development during childhood/adolescence in the way that cannabis does. And richer chocolate doesn't make you psychotic or schizophrenic after heavy, long-term use.

• No weed for me.

• Sex, chocolate, weed is not an option for me. Not gonna try it.

• Why not?

• Everything has its pluses and minuses. I don't eat chocolate because I just don't really like it. Never had sex either but I bet it's good. Maybe I should not have answered this question.

• Yeah and maybe you wouldn't like weed either, or even sex but I just think you can't decide if the minuses outweigh the pluses until you've tried it

• since i cannt smoke week do to a class a cdl licand drop test when i get a job. ill take sex then chocolate

• I've never tried weed and not the biggest fan of chocolate... so sex, chocolate, weed

• Chocolate > Sex > Weed.

• Lol I'd easily give up both chocolate and weed for sex. I'd go the rest of my life without chocolate or weed if it meant I could have sex once.

• Ehh sex is overrated, give me chocolate any day

• Sex, chocolate, weed.

I don't smoke weed though, so I don't care much about it.

• Chocolate
    Sex
    Weed

• Weed for sure. I'd put video games and sleeping before chocolate and sex

• Sex, weed and skip the damn chocolate lol

• Don't like it? Or weight watching?

• Same goes for chocolate

• lol allrigh, fair enough

• i tried weed only one time... i just get very sleepy from that crap.

so
    Sex -> chocolate

• No weed. I enjoy sex and chocolate any time, any where and from anyone.

• weed > chocolate. I'm never going to have sex

• You're asexual?

• nah I give up on that, it is what it is.

• Well you're not really missing out on much tbh

• Sexweedcocolate

• As a guy with a small penis who hasn't had sex because of it:

Videogames, pizza, chocolate, everything else in life. Sex doesn't even make the list. I don't feel like being laughed at by women.

• Sex
    Alcohol
    Chocolate
    Pizza
    Weed
    Videogames