I've just created a meme. What do you all think?

I've just created a meme.  What do you all think?
It's called "Secularist Stan"

Most Helpful Girl

• It's good but a little bit too complex for my liking.
    Usually meme's are a bit simplistic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone knows memes come from 4chan. Get this on there. Plant the meme seed and watch it grow.

What Girls Said 4

• It appears to be very unprofessional. I think you need more practice before you can refer to it as one of your "creations".

• He's hilarious.

• Not that great. Memes are supposed to be funny, clever, ironic, easy to read. This is more like a rant set to pictures than a meme.

• It doesn't make sense, and shouldn't it be more of a feminist SJW person? It's not gonna catch on.

What Guys Said 9

• It's a stupid meme because it's wrong on every single account. The sexes are a binary biologically speaking but this is not what transgenders refer to. It's funny how religious people want to completely dismiss natural science when debating god but when debating transgenderism, they're suddenly all over biology. Human beings are more than biology. I can tell you that your claim is wrong because I myself don't fit into that stupid conservative binary thinking. I'm not a transgender but I'm definitely not a typical guy either. I know this is incredibly hard to understand for many guys but not every man is into drinking beer, watching football and driving a fast car.

• Shows what you know. I've seen loads of you people claim that there's no such thing as men and women. Also, it's only the fundie christians that don't like science. Also, just because you don't like to drive a fast car doesn't mean you're not a man. I myself couldn't care less about cars. Read my takes: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7834-the-actual-difference-between-sex-gender-in-detail

www.girlsaskguys.com/user/skadouchebag/takes

• I never claimed there's no such thing as men and women and that there is no difference between them. Don't put stuff in my mouth that I didn't say. I said there's a difference between biological SEX and social GENDER and that is what people like you don't understand.

• I never said that *you specifically* said that, merely that I've seen loads of people on your side of the issue say that. and if you'd bothered to read what I linked, you'd know that the difference between sex and gender was the entire topic of one of my takes.

• Meme fail because your meme is too long

Memes that are successful say the most epic, funny and true shit in the fewest words possible, please try again

• someone at least can live up to their username...

• I don't think you can "invent" a meme.

• I'm not going to lie
    This meme sucks complete asss

• this is stupid

• you're a fat neckbeard, die pls?

• "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

• too wordy. for something to be effective like that, it needs to be short and easy to remember.

• Wrong choice of font and colors looks like it was made with windows 95 painter.