Are you ever tempted to lead a more hedonistic lifestyle?

Stop being such a good girl/guy all the time?

I mean work hard, but play hard too? At least on weekends 😉

What Guys Said 2

• Eeeh not really. I've always been a pretty calm guy that prefers a peaceful atmosphere over a wild party any time of the year. Hypothetically - and this is a big "hypothetically" - I would have a wilder sex life if I could. It's not actually a possibility I have but if I had the chance, I would celebrate some crazy sex orgies. That's the only thing where I would like to be a little hedonistic.
    Other than that, I'm fine with a peaceful lifestyle (some people might consider it boring I guess). I don't enjoy alcohol and I never go partying. I've only been to a nightclub four times in my whole life and it was when I was 16, so over 10 years ago.

• To a very lesser and minimal extent, yes, sometimes. But really, taking it easy and living as healthy and goal oriented as you can is the best way to go.

What Girls Said 1

• LOL xD

Sometimes I crave tequilla. Is that hedonistic enough for you? xD