Think about the last time you had a really good day, what did you do?

Think about the last time you had a really good day, where u were happy, peaceful with no worries & just on top of the moon. :) It could be just as simple as you chilling at home or u went to a amusement park, doesn't matter. :)

What did you do on that great day? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Didn't go to work, was working on some of my songs, I was alone, and in a place I loved to be

• Awesome :) So ur a song writer, that's cool. :) Have u always written songs?

• Thanks, all thanks for MHO!!

• Lol. Your welcome. =)

Most Helpful Girl

• I consciously took the afternoon off, went downtown to a store and got these really cool notebooks (they have numbered pages and a table of contents for you to fill out), starbucks, and then my favorite used bookstore that has a buy 2 get 1 free... so I got 6 books =P

I think I ended up getting a lot done later that night school-wise so it felt good to buy myself some small stuff then get stuff done. I think I also tried a new recipe that night and it turned out great as well.

• Wow sounds like a great day, glad u had a great day. :) what kind of books do u usually buy, like adventures or romance books? If you don't mind me asking. :)

• Yeah no worries, thanks for MHO girl

• Your welcome. :)

What Guys Said 1

• i texted my crush for 3 hours and we had great time

• Nice! :) 3 hours, that must have been a great conversation. :) Did u ask them out? ;)

• Yeah that's true lol.

• Thanks again for answering my question, i really like ur answer as well. :) Wish I could give eveyone MHO. :)

What Girls Said 4

• I was having a sleepover with my best friend and he and I were just sitting on a bed just discussing a bunch of different stuff. We were both talking about people we were/are dating and he was also teasing me about my hangover. I was laughing a bunch with him and his brother and we were just all having a good time. Then I went over to my boyfriends house (still hungover) and we just watched movies and talked. Well, mostly watched movies because every time I talked I said something extremely embarrassing. It was a chill day and I had a lot of fun.

• That does sounds like a great day! :) It's always fun getting a chance to hangout with ur boyfriend or best friends. :)

• Thank you for asking a great question! Lol, it's cool. I'm just glad I got to answer it. :)

• Aww thanks, glad u liked the question :) And your welcome! =D

• last week on my birthday. cake, gifts, party and friends :p

• Aww Awesome, happy belated birthday! :) Did u get what u wanted for your birthday as far as gifts? :)

• That's awesome. :) I bet they were just as happy to spend time with u too. :)

• Thanks again for ur answer. :) Wish I could give everyone MHO.

• I got free 1st row concert tickets given to me randomly at work. It was amazing.💕

• Today after my nap at home, I had my music on and dancing around lol

• Lol awesome, those are the best times! :) What songs were u listening to? Do u have a specific one that's makes u get up amd dance? :)

• Thank u again for ur answer. :) keep dancing. ;)