Do you find it easy to talk to the opposite sex?

I get nervous even if I am not attracted to the guy and I hate it :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to practice, and get used to talking to people!! I openly 'Flirt' with the older ladies at the check-outs, and the married women, at work! I work on getting them to laugh, and smile, and feel comfortable.
    I love flirting with the married women at work, because they all have kids, they are all more than a little 'btchy' and frustrated, and they giggle like little teens when I tell them how they look so amazing today, and I notice that they got their hair colored.
    The two single girls seem to like it too! One has always been something of a little, uptight prude, since she was hired, but we talked, a few times, in the copy room, and she blushes, sometimes, when I tell her how much I like what she is wearing, and why.
    Don't be nervous!! Just talk with guys that you really don't feel anything for, at first, to just get comfortable with talking with guys!! Do it at the grocery store, or places other than work! Just relax and talk to them. When you feel a little more confident, go to the checker that is kind of like, or sort of, almost, hot, and flirt, and talk, and try to get him to smile!
    If you aren't offended, you can always use the 'Girl Card'. Like some guy you like is close, and you bend over, trying to pick up a box of copy paper, or something. Is he looking? Pretend you can't, and ask for help. Guys LOVE helping hot girls!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, I find it easy to talk to the opposite sex. My best friend is a guy. I find that I can have fun and joke around with a guy much easier than I can with a girl. I feel like I can just relate to them more. I feel like I have more awkward silences with girls than I do with guys.

What Guys Said 40

• The opposite sex finds me attractive and when talking to me appear really into me and highly nervous and sound as if out of breath.

Still I fuck up with around 80 percent of women I talk to who end up friendzoning me. 20 percent is still a good number and I consider myself good with the opposite sex nevertheless

• Only if I find her very attractive, it's a lot more than just looks though. It's really frustrating because it makes it much harder to talk to her and get to know her.

• Yeah, I do, as long as there's something to talk about.

• I can, mainly because most of my friends have been women.
    If you look at them more as a person rather than someone with private parts you like it's a whole lot easier.

• Yes because I ask silly questions. Some examples I wrote here www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24558-my-compatibility-questionare

• Yup, strange thing is I don't have any sisters but I find it very easy to talk to women... online AND IRL.

• Not anymore, no.

• I don't go out of my way to talk to anyone as I'm more introvert , but am confident & will always be pleasant , so actual conversation not too much of a challenge , " small talk " does bore me though , do like a deeper conversation / debate.

• I used to get nervous, especially when I was speaking to an attractive lady. But now it's really easy.

• In person, yeah it's extremely natural. I tend to get along with girls extremely well. On GaG they rage... lol

• as i have gotten older it has become a lot easier

• I'm an extrovert so I don't have trouble talking to anyone - male or female.

• No problems at all.

• yes, why wouldn't you

• Yeah for all the good it hasn't done.

• I find it easy to talk to girls unless I really like her

• Yeah

• If I'm not attracted to them, yeah. If I am... heck no.

• if she's mature and intelligent yes.

• yeah, most of the time

• Right now I'm really really nervous when talking to the opposite gender. I really hope that changes.

• Nope, I find it hard if she's not a very a very social person though.

• Only to women I'm attracted to or if they act awkward around me.

• depends on the girl some of them I wanna punch in the face

• as long as they are comfortable and not acting weird

• Why not, talk to them like you talk to males.

• Usually it also happens with me even i don t have courage to talk with opposite sex

• I feel the same. I am always wondering what they are thinking.=

• It's okay dear. Not big deal. Happens to many who are having more family attachment.

• I can't

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 19

• sometimes... haha! (: But I get nervous with new people in general! lol Like I know there judge me because I didn't shave my legs lol! and cuz I am wearing a huge t-shirt lol!

• As with everything we don't do often, we get nervous. It just takes practice. The more you interact with guys, the easier it gets. If you still find it doesn't get easier, think about the interaction you are getting in return. Some guys don't give you a lot to work with.

• omg guys AND girls are so easy to talk to. just take a couple minutes to look at what they have around them (what colour backpack or whatever) n strike up a conversation about what their favourite stuff is. worst case theyre cold n totally snub you lol

• Not at all. I get really nervous. There's a small number of guys who make feel comfortable around them.
    I'm always thinking that I will say something I shouldn't.

• I have no issue. If it's someone I like, I would get shy and not say much

• I can talk easily once I get to know the guy, if he's not too awkward or outgoing.
    If I'm not attracted or if he's taken then it's easier... If you have a male cousin or sibling then it's easier I think

• I'm actually usually more comfortable talking to guys than girls unless the guys hella attractive

• I'm an awkward person, but most guys just find it funny. If the guy is outgoing and chill then i'm pretty laid-back too.

• Yup! there just people. And i love chatting with other People. So it come naturally to me :)

• Is something seriously wrong why haven't you been replying to my messages? ):

• Usually yes

• online, it's really easy. over text? so easy. real life? ...

• well i can speak to my friends, they aren't real guys though haha

• Yeah.
    I never liked guys until I was 18, so I've never allowed any to get to me.

• guys are easy to talk to try to relax and the conversation will flow

• Yea it's very easy especially I'm a tomboy so it's easy to connect

• Yes it is very easy

• yes i do too , and the cause of it for me is my low selfestime and carring what they will think about me

• Yeah, if there is something to talk about, but i still get nervous at the same time..

• No, I giggle a lot :/

• Yes guys are the easiest to talk to. Unless they like me, then it gets a little uncomfy.