Did you drink alcohol before you turned 21?

Updates:
or better question before it was legal?

0|0
32|30

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea. Why limit your experiences?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• Yes, when I was 17 I got drunk out of curiosity. Now that I know the answer, it's not very interesting anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Never wanted to but my parents asked me to try it when I was 18. I did. Yuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont drink crazy right

0|0
    0|0
  • Tried my first beer when I was 13. I first got drunk when I was 16... horribly drunk. Didn't drink again until I was 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did, it was not a nice experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeaa I did :-D

Legal? Nope ! But who would catch us drinking? Lol we were smart enough not to get caught! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but that doesn't mean I enjoyed my experience when I did. I wish I would have waited until I got older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I had a sip when I was real young and got drunk at like 16 first time. I love drinking now and I'm quite the heavy drinker as I drink to get drunk. To drink less and get more intoxicated, I smoke dabs then shotgun beers or take shots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes BC you can go to bars at 18 in the UK m8

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I had my first drink when I was 11, I drank on the regular when I was 13. I went through my heaviest period of drinking when I was about 16-17. I slowed down when I hit about 20. Now I drink like once or twice a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • well the drinking age is actually 18, not 21, but no i didn't. i never like alcohol. had one sip of whiskey on my 18th bday, never touched that shit again. i'll just stick to mountain dew XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and it was legal back then.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • I drank first with 14 or 15. Legal is 16

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I've been drinking alcohol since I was 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep 💁
    I guess I was 12 or 13 :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep , mist people have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only twice. Both of which my parents were present lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, started drinking more at 16 and had it once in a blue moon before that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • No , and i'd never drink this shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • My 19th birthday party was centered around alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • between 23-25 age i drank.. fortunately i have left it for 2 years..

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't drink even yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. You can do it legally at 18 in my country

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh fuck yeah man... I was drinkin' from ma papa's cup since I was 4-5...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tasted some but never really drank any.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I was a drunk through out middle and high school, then quit when I was 21. It was so bad I got expelled from high school 3 months before graduation, for being drunk on schools grounds.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 32

• It's legal here when you're 18 and I first had alcohol when I was 14. We were at a family reunion and our uncle diluted red wine in lemonade and gave it to my brothers (obviously it wasn't enough to get us drunk) and I them told our parents it was raspberry cordial.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my dad always wanted me to try wines and beers since I was young. But as for buying it myself I did it at 16 (2 years under legal age). Bought a mojito at a bar in China when I used to live there. They never checked the IDs there, not even for 13 year olds.
    But I'm now legal in the country I am in currently in Europe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been drinking alcohol since 14.. When I was 16, I was drinking too much for my age, I had problems with my stomach for a while and I had put on weight. Now I actually can, I don't really want to drink that much. When I think about how alcohol is full of calories and how disgusting one looks and behaves when she's drunk, not to mention all other health problems it brings, I avoid to drink in excess.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I did. My parents let me have a glass or two here and there at family gatherings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, and I haven't drank any even after turning 21. I won't touch alcohol. Never have, and never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Legal age is 18 here, and I've been drinking since I was 12 or so. Little sips and drinks since I was about 6, but full drinks at 12.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never consumed alcohol and I never plan on it. There's nothing cool about drugs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Around 17

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i think i drank for the first time at 16 years old but it was alone in my room wanting experience rather than wanting to get black out drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • I started drinking when I was 13 but had had alcohol many times before that. We don't have a legal drinking age in Denmark so that's probably why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yes.

#College 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • used to but hardly drank that much then either, but I dont drink anymore 👏

0|1
    0|0
  • euh yea, it s legal at 18 here anw

0|0
    0|0
  • Well in Canada you can drink when you are 18! so yeah i guess so?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah nobody I know waited until 21

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 16, i go to clubs, bars... and ya i drink too lol

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah i drink from time to time. nothing major... so far lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The legal drinking age is 18 in the UK so yes I had a little but I didn't have a sizeable amount until I was legal.

0|0
    0|0
  • The legal age is 18 here, so yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I first drank alcohol at age 15, but it is legal at 19 where I live

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did
    Before 18

0|0
    0|0