Did you drink alcohol before you turned 21?

or better question before it was legal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea. Why limit your experiences?

What Guys Said 29

• Yes, when I was 17 I got drunk out of curiosity. Now that I know the answer, it's not very interesting anymore

• Never wanted to but my parents asked me to try it when I was 18. I did. Yuck.

• i dont drink crazy right

• Tried my first beer when I was 13. I first got drunk when I was 16... horribly drunk. Didn't drink again until I was 18.

• Yes I did, it was not a nice experience.

• Yeaa I did :-D

Legal? Nope ! But who would catch us drinking? Lol we were smart enough not to get caught! ;-)

• Yeah, but that doesn't mean I enjoyed my experience when I did. I wish I would have waited until I got older.

• Yeah I had a sip when I was real young and got drunk at like 16 first time. I love drinking now and I'm quite the heavy drinker as I drink to get drunk. To drink less and get more intoxicated, I smoke dabs then shotgun beers or take shots.

• Yes BC you can go to bars at 18 in the UK m8

• Yep, I had my first drink when I was 11, I drank on the regular when I was 13. I went through my heaviest period of drinking when I was about 16-17. I slowed down when I hit about 20. Now I drink like once or twice a month.

• well the drinking age is actually 18, not 21, but no i didn't. i never like alcohol. had one sip of whiskey on my 18th bday, never touched that shit again. i'll just stick to mountain dew XD

• Yes, and it was legal back then.

• yes of course

• I drank first with 14 or 15. Legal is 16

• Yes. I've been drinking alcohol since I was 3.

• Yep 💁
    I guess I was 12 or 13 :P

• Yep , mist people have.

• Only twice. Both of which my parents were present lol

• Yep, started drinking more at 16 and had it once in a blue moon before that.

• Yes of course.

• No , and i'd never drink this shit

• Never.

• My 19th birthday party was centered around alcohol.

• between 23-25 age i drank.. fortunately i have left it for 2 years..

• i didn't drink even yet

• Sure. You can do it legally at 18 in my country

• Oh fuck yeah man... I was drinkin' from ma papa's cup since I was 4-5...

• I've tasted some but never really drank any.

• Yeah I was a drunk through out middle and high school, then quit when I was 21. It was so bad I got expelled from high school 3 months before graduation, for being drunk on schools grounds.

What Girls Said 32

• It's legal here when you're 18 and I first had alcohol when I was 14. We were at a family reunion and our uncle diluted red wine in lemonade and gave it to my brothers (obviously it wasn't enough to get us drunk) and I them told our parents it was raspberry cordial.

• Yeah my dad always wanted me to try wines and beers since I was young. But as for buying it myself I did it at 16 (2 years under legal age). Bought a mojito at a bar in China when I used to live there. They never checked the IDs there, not even for 13 year olds.
    But I'm now legal in the country I am in currently in Europe.

• I have been drinking alcohol since 14.. When I was 16, I was drinking too much for my age, I had problems with my stomach for a while and I had put on weight. Now I actually can, I don't really want to drink that much. When I think about how alcohol is full of calories and how disgusting one looks and behaves when she's drunk, not to mention all other health problems it brings, I avoid to drink in excess.

• All the time

• Yes, I did. My parents let me have a glass or two here and there at family gatherings.

• Yes... lol.

• Nope, and I haven't drank any even after turning 21. I won't touch alcohol. Never have, and never will.

• Legal age is 18 here, and I've been drinking since I was 12 or so. Little sips and drinks since I was about 6, but full drinks at 12.

• I've never consumed alcohol and I never plan on it. There's nothing cool about drugs.

• Yeah. Around 17

• Of course.

• yeah i think i drank for the first time at 16 years old but it was alone in my room wanting experience rather than wanting to get black out drunk

• I started drinking when I was 13 but had had alcohol many times before that. We don't have a legal drinking age in Denmark so that's probably why.

• Duh lol

• Fuck yes.

#College 👍

• used to but hardly drank that much then either, but I dont drink anymore 👏

• euh yea, it s legal at 18 here anw

• Well in Canada you can drink when you are 18! so yeah i guess so?

• Yeah nobody I know waited until 21

• Im 16, i go to clubs, bars... and ya i drink too lol

• yeah i drink from time to time. nothing major... so far lol

• The legal drinking age is 18 in the UK so yes I had a little but I didn't have a sizeable amount until I was legal.

• The legal age is 18 here, so yes

• I first drank alcohol at age 15, but it is legal at 19 where I live

• Yes I did
    Before 18

• yes I did

• Nope I turn 21 in Sept and I never plan to drink

• Yeah

• Haven't and won't.

• Of course lol

• More from Girls
    2