Why u guys like girls with thick tights?

Okay so I'm pretty tall, blond, I have long lean legs, very slim stomach, two-pack and normal thight gap. I don't understand when u guys like girl with thick tights (for me prsonally it looks like that girl has horse legs xD).

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, evolutionarly speaking thicker thighs on females is useful due to pregnancy...
    And straight people find characteristics possesed by the opposite sex attractive.

P. S.: before you all jump at me for generalizing, I know that not everyone is like this and stuff like that.

What Guys Said 7

• Women storetheir fat mostly in their hips, butt and thighs area. That's because in case of food-shortcomings during pregnancy women can feed off.

Naturally men find it attractive, because biologically it shows health as well as being capable to nurture their potential child.

• I'm not a fan of overly thick thighs like Nikki minaj style thighs to butt.

I like em feminine and proportional

• i think guys would prefer no tights

• Wow, I wonder why? Might have something to do with how good their asses look in thick tights and the possibility of seeing some camel toe. FYI, us guys are very visual😘

• Because thick thighs = big butt, most of the time XD

• Everything in proportion, my dear.

You

• This phone is going to be the death of me.

Anyway, there are girls you see around that have very skinny upper bodies but ridiculously huge thighs. Those women absolutely suck. A short and somewhat fat girl with big thighs is okay because it's proportional. A skinny girl with small thighs is also okay for the same reason.

Now let's approach the elephant in the room, the thigh gap. I don't give a shit what other guys say. Thigh gaps are hideous. Girls with them look like skeletons. In fact, I have no idea how this whole thing with thigh gaps started. It's like every girl on the planet thinks they're pressured to be ugly.

"Hmmm, I think I'll look like an zombie with no fat, organs or muscle today."

That is how stupid these thigh gap obsessed girls sound to me.

Okay I'm getting off topic. The point is that girls with thick thighs look healthier but the thickness of the thighs should be proportional to the girl's body type.

• Yeah we kinda like thick thighs but there's a limit. Generally we don't like thunder thighs or stick thighs. A nice meaty but slender thigh is best.

What Girls Said 5

• no I dob;t!

• There's no need to body shame. I've heard guys like it for different reasons. That she's in shape or weight trains at the least, thick thighs (usually) = big ass, or they're scared that they're gonna break the girl if she has twig legs (not to say they're bad just what I've heard). But I think proportional body parts are most important.

• Everyone has personal preferences, some guys just prefer bigger legs...

• Stop body shaming, asshole. Everyone is in to different things. I'm sure there will be guys that like your "long, lean thigh-gapped" legs.

• I believe guys like nice legs. Slim legs can be nice and thick ones can be nice as well. When it comes to me, being a ballet dancer I have muscular legs and every guy I have been with liked them. So no matter if they are thin, thick or muscular as long as they are in proportion to your body. :)
    And I don't think that thick tighs look like horse legs since horses have pretty thin legs. :D
    And by the way, there is no need to insult others...