Is it wrong not to trust people because of what their eyes look like?

I'm very wary of people who have 'serial killer' eyes. I believe the eyes are a map of your personality.

Serial killers and crazy people tend to have these eyebrows which arch up on the outside and is steep down on the inside and they're lower than usual too:

• You're right, you should be wary of them. Eyes are a map to our personality
  • No, you can't help what you look like. Maybe they're really good people.
  • answers
So many B votes from girls, y'all gonna get murdered...

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't tell what bad people are like from the look of their eyes. But most people are habitual liars, saying a lot of things in your face and hoping you buy their story and take advantage of you financially or emotionally. They are often good at talking to strangers and they won't hesitate to say ridiculous thing until you snap at them and tell them to fuck off.

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to go with my gut. If my gut instinct is to not trust someone, I most likely will not.

On a side-note: Anyone that my family's dog did not approve of was instantly excluded from future company. I will happily trust my dog's judgement of other people's character over my own.

• What if your dog didn't approve because the person was scared and your dog picked up on that?

• Shouldn't a person be at least given a chance to earn the dogs trust? For example, I had a friend who had like 5 dogs. They were all very socially inexperienced / scared of people and other dogs. They naturally barked at me and were scared of me. By your logic, I should have been excluded from the family...

However, over time I ended up getting along great with all the dogs and I was even allowed to adopt one of the dogs. Now I'm extremely close to that dog, I treat her like my family.

• Obviously a dog who is insecure and trusts no one wouldn't be a good fit to judge.
      My whole point here is that trusting people is your choice and you can base it on anything you want. I am in no way suggesting everyone gets a dog and blindly follows that dog's opinions.

What Girls Said 11

• I kinda don't trust strangers!

• yeah i dont think that's enough reason not to trust someone.

• I think its all about your gut instinct and that is what we must always 100 percent trust. Sure some have dangerous eyes and movements but they could just be mysterious and are good people.

• I can give a pretty insane look with my eyes too. :D

• I would say don't trust them but I 100% have serial killer eyes and I'm the most timid non crazy person ever lol

• eyes are the window to the soul so I agree with you, a person can have kind eyes but can be serial killers. and vice versa. you need to be careful today.

• What makes a serial kiler is not his looks but the things going on inside his head, so i voted no.

• Are we back in the 1800s?

• Yes, by the eyes I know if I like them or no. Emotion pass by the eyes

• I do believe you can read personalty from someones eye to a certain extent but not from shape of eyebrows or eye colour. We can read body language to determine someone's mood and the eyes do give a lot away. I have come across people who I can almost have a conversation with without saying anything because we are that in tune.

• Well i have always heard the eyes are the windows to the soul and that you can see a lot in the eyes i trust my gut feeling which is never wrong and i'm a good judge of character so if i'm looking at you and picking up bad vibes i'm following my gut... but the eyes do give a lot away but we can't always rely solely on that.

What Guys Said 6

• Some people give me a bad vibe. Intuition is an inexact science, but only a fool would ignore it. It's ringing for a reason. I agree with what you say completely. I typically communicate with my eyes rather than verbally. In fact, verbal communicate means little in comparison. And don't they say that 80% of communication is non verbal?

• If that was truly the case we'd have even more people being weary about trust then we do already. I don't find the eyes alone a good enough reason.

• Ted Bundy was supposedly quite charismatic. If that pic was taken after he was in prison for a while, well, that messes up anyone's features.

• I trust no one

• He is pointing to other fact, there are few peoples that can read eyes and I trust the eyes.

• I got nice and innocent looking eyes I think. Once you hear me talk you don't wanna trust me.