Where are you from and how likely are you to immigrate to America if it were free?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from Tunisia. My father immigrated to Saudi Arabia and I was born and raised there. I immigrated to France almost 3 years ago for my studies. I most likely won't immigrate to the US unless my future husband is American or lives there, otherwise I would rather immigrate to the United Arab Emirates or Quatar, maybe Canada.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I'm from and live in America now, so... yeah, can't take advantage of that deal, even if I wanted to. :P

• GAG isn't great? I guess i'm new but i like it a lot. I am from the Netherlands and i might want to move somewhere where there is a lot of sun and more space. Could be America but i don't really like the politics and healthinsurances and stuff in the U. S. I've heard one time that a lot of North-Americans expect people from Europe to be wanting to move to America. Is that true or just a silly rumor?

• I'm Canadian and I would rather die than immigrate to the US.

• Canada and not likely at all... even though you've decided not to build a wall cause it's be "a massively long piece" lol
    though nice hashtag haha

• i'm from angola and i wouldn't immigrate to america if it were free. doesn't seem like an amazing place to live so i'll just stick with what i know...

• England & unlikely.

• Donated trump is an asshole

• I'm from America born and raised

• No thanks

• I'm from Virginia that's all I gonna say ✌🏼️🤐

• I'm in America and would love to move to Canada if it were free. I don't get why anyone from a first world country would come here, 2nd and 3rd maybe. The Politics here are horrendous!

What Guys Said 14

• Im from India. I would like to travel and get few electronic goods and come back, as things there are cheaper. I would not want to immigrate. Infact I had a dream as a kid where I was immigrate and was horrified throughout the taxi ride. lol.

There are beautiful places to see, etc... but US just doesn't come anywhere in my list of holidays/ visits/ immigration... Id rather go to Australia or Africa or Japan ( at the most).

• haha, with their non-affordable healthcare, I'd rather just die elsewhere.

• Haha if the man in your avatar became president... I'm afraid not :o
    Otherwise: I'd like to visit again but living in the USA is not on my wish list.

• I am in Australia.
    If the USA was the country that it was 50 years ago, yes, I would want to live there.
    Today's USA, not a chance.

• I'm an Arab quy from Iraq (Living in iran for now)
    we are planning to immigrate to Canada/Saskatchewan the next year if its possible.. because my uncle immigrated and he is living there
    i don't hate to be in America but i like Canada because of their friendly and welcoming people

• Canada and somewhere around 0%

• I'm from Algeria, I've already became an American Citizen.

Cheers Trumpet, love your age bruh!

• Dunno... can happen, or not.
    Let's see, maybe career, maybe love, dunno.

• 90% likelihood.

• I'm an American, and I would rather die than emigrate to any other country.

• I would never go to America. I don't even want to travel over there. Let alone live.

• I am Lebanese American, Mr. Trump. and i happen to believe i live on the best country on earth. The U. S. A. I don't know how much it cost my parents to migrate here LEGALLY and become citizens, but it was worth it.
    Let's Make america great again.

• Hows the wife treating you? I'm assuming she's doing well, being an immigrant and all.

• I just wanted to say... I'm surprised how nobody used da name "Trump" so far after so many years since GAG started...

Makes me think there are actually less users than GAG wants us to believe...