If men weakest part of body is penis where you kick then they can't tolerate it, Like that which part of women body is weakest?

Most Helpful Girl

• The pubic bone, you hut a girl hard enough there it's very painful =/ my cousin threw a adidas sandal at me once and it hit my bone, I was on my knees for maybe a good minute but breasts or well nipples also hurt

What Girls Said 2

• Boobs, getting hit in the boobs hurts like a biotch, although any part can become the weakest if enough pain is inflicted there.

• Boobs during our menstrual cycle for sure. I don't know.

What Guys Said 11

• probably punching her relentlessly in the jaw or vagina or kidney shot lol. actually, the bridge of the nose is very vulnerable, that goes for both girls and guys.

• I don't agree that a guy's penis is the most sensitive part of his body to be kicked. By far his balls are much more sensitive and getting kicked in his balls is much more likely to incapacitate him than getting kicked on his penis.

• Women are more fragile in general and if they get kicked in the crotch it hurts them too. Because that's just bone and nerve endings. I think it makes sense that sex parts are sensitive lol.

But yea, be nice. Don't hit the pussy unless she wants it ; ) *thumbs up*

• Its not the penis its the balls lol and probably the boobs or making fun of her looks.

• Dude. It's not penis. It's your balls which get hurt. Another thing, women got hundred sensitive areas.

• Hoep you are not asking this to beat your woman, or girl friend or ex-girlfriend.. ;)

• Fuck you man of course her Vagina, kick her there and She is at risk of dying.

• I think its the breasts, because the tissue and skin is weakest there.

• When my woman is out of the kitchen I give her a nipple twister and a slap on the butt.

• It's not the penis. Everyone's most critical target is the throat.

• Pussy then...