If you got to choose your own way to die, how would you want to go out?

This is not a suicide topic, just if you could choose how you should die when the time came, how would you want to go?

0|1
12|16

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm donating my body to science.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I always wanted to die like when I've defeated a vast army of powerful terrorists and traitors. And then I've been badly injured but I've established peace in my motherland. Then the civilians are waving their hands while I'm marching towards the sun. Eventually, I never returned. Nobody knows where my horse and I went.
    www.usurnsonline.com/.../...nset-cremation-urn.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• In my sleep directly after a good dream. I want it to be quick and painless right after a positive event (The good dream)

0|0
    0|0
  • Quietly in my home with loved ones around me.
    No funeral, just a celebration of life

0|1
    0|0
  • Peacefully in my sleep, surrounded by those that I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • From old age :P from a painless heart attack during my sleep or while praying ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess quietly in my sleep next to my cat.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my bed, or in a field of daisies

0|0
    0|0
  • Jumping into a volcano along with 20 of my sworn enemies!

1|1
    0|0
  • Sleeping and then never wake up
    Ir smthng sudden with no pain...

0|0
    0|0
  • Heart stops in my sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shoot myself in the head with a RPD or pistol or rifle shotgun M12 or an RPG aahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Drowning.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Peacefully in my sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to die protecting my friends. Something where I know that my sacrifice will protect them and permanently stop the villain from hurting more people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already know how I'm gonna die. I'm gonna be 80 and get assassinated in the head in my sleep by a sniper

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm sleeping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta say this way is a decent way to go.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8cc070e58c.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm walking down the road minding my own business when suddenly a stalling passenger plane falls straight down nose first directly on me. Why?

*I wouldn't know about it beforehand so I wouldn't have to go through all the stress of knowing I had X number of weeks left.

*It would be quick.

*I wanted to be cremated anyway so yay for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go out the same way I'm came in if I had it my way. But hopefully I'm asleep whenever it happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having sex. Nothing like a "happy ending!" 😝😝😝

0|0
    0|0
  • Electrocution, I've been electrocuted before actually when I was little I stuck my finger into a light bulb socket, there was no pain.

Just crank up the voltage and my heart will stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bleeding out after having shot the person who mortally wounded me

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely just naturally, of old age

0|0
    0|0
  • I would die in ma Muslim babez arm 💏

0|0
    0|0
  • At 200mph upside down in the flaming wreckage of a Supra

0|0
    0|0
  • On da sea far away from anyone... if I knew ma time's gonna come and there'd be no alternatives to save maself... I'd put maself on a boat and wherever I go...

I don't understand those who say surrounded by those they love... it's very weak in ma opinion...

0|0
    0|0
  • Beeing an 80 year old man having sex with a 20 year old cheating her boyfriend, having a heart attack while orgasm. lol

0|0
    0|0