Can I be Species Fluid because part of me wants to be non human?

I'm a furry like one these guys in the pic below
When I wear my costume, my personality is different to my human form. Sometimes I feel both species even when Im not in my furry form. Is it possible to be species fluid?

• yes its possible
  • no
I gotta confess something. I'm just playing ur asses. Just want to know your reactions to something so drastic haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know which is worse, a brony or a furry...

• no one is worse

• bronies fuck stuffed animal horses meant for little girls.
      furries fuck each other in fur suits….

• thats part of the hostility, furries and bronies doesn't do that. The prejudice did not came from the culture itself but from your own assumption we have sexual relationship with furry suits or as for bronies pony merchandise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not?
    Makes as much sense as the other shit the left is forcing down our throats.

• Do you feel pressured by the society?

• No, I feel iritated by self righteous morons dictating that anyone who doesn't agree with them is ignorant and wrong. Aka liberals

• I see. You're irritated by the liberals by being dictated and get called ignorant and wrong when you don't agree. You see so were on the same page here. I am a furry in which by default puts me on the outcast by the majority of the society as an example by the answers I recived on this question. The opposing have said I have psycholigical disorder, need professional help, ridiculous and fucks each other in furry suit.

Don't you see? The hostility to opposing belief is everywhere. Liberal makes you irritated by their preach, liberal gets irritated by the preach of conservative, capitalist gets iritated by socialism etc etc. What we all don't see is that at some degree everyone is playing victimhood.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 9

• Of course, you can be whatever you want to be based on feelings, and anybody who says otherwise is a bigot.

• but why sould they be called bigot?

• should opposing belief*

• Because anybody can be whatever they like nowadays, I mean come on, it's 2016.

• Good to see somebody thinks all the fluidity shite is nonsense mate lol. They'll want to be non-organic next. I want to be a rock. Why can't I. My therapist says it's impossible but this is the 21st century. I can will it

• You can be anything your psychological disorder tells you to be.

• I dont have a psychological disorder

• The thing is, humans ARE animals. I feel like oten when people feel some sort of primal or animalistic instinct or feeling, they assume it's non-human. Maybe it's just the more primal side of your humanity.

• You really need some proffesional help

• Okay people those costumes are expensive, you can't fuck eachother in them, you'd make a mess. No one does that.

Not that I would know...

• The Term is otherkin, and you could be, if u are I'm fine with it no judging here

• That's gay dude.

• Ohhh god. These people 😞

• Hahaha funny reaction