If people judged you by your posts on here, they'd think you were... when in reality?

I'm bored as fuck, tbh. I have no meaningful questions, because I'm not a meaningful fucking person. You may see that I turned a statement into a question, because this site won't let me put a damn period at the end of my sentence 😒 k. So. They'd probably think I'm a rude bitch who is loud and obnoxious. When in reality, I'm a rude bitch who is quiet and likes to be left alone.

1|0
16|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, On here, Sometimes im nice to people, Sometimes im an absolute utter thundercunt.

In real life, Whilst still a cunt, I would say im relatively introverted.

Although, There is nothing i'd say on here that i would not say to someone in real life. If you are a cunt, I am going to let you know you're a cunt xD.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They would think I'm obsessed with boobs probably lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• they'd think that "wow that guy really doesn't hold his tongue unless forced to" aka in a professional setting LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • They would think I'm constantly joking around and funloving, which is true except I'm very serious and focused at work for example. So there's an entire side that isn't seen on gag!

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty much the opposite of what I'm irl where I'm shy, have a bit of social anxiety and I'm not popular with girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, I don't think I give off much on here. Which is true in real life especially if I don't know you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If people judged me by my posts they'd think I'm bipolar and have extreme mood swings: which would be dead-on accurate.

0|0
    0|0
  • As to the first part I really don't care. I am who I am, like it or leave it.
    While in reality how I think I am. Quite, lost in thought, courteous, tactfully blunt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a completely different person in reality than on here. People might actually find me charming and, if nothing else, intuitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know, don't care for most of them anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same in reality as on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same in real life as I am on here. I just will be honest. Its healthier for me to be honest too.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mean-spirited old man. - lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They would think that I'm shy and quiet when in reality, that's far from the case. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • They'd probably think I'm nice and maybe a little weird and I guess that's how I am in reality

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bit more snarky in real life but I still play the fool when I need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly the same as I am in real life. I dont say anything on here I wouldn't say to someones face

0|0
    0|0
  • A manwhore

0|0
    0|0
  • outgoing and freaky on here lol
    irl
    shy, and the last person youd think gets freaky

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• They would think that I am a deep thinker and very thoughtful. In real life maybe an awkward, socially weird person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same in reality and on here, I think I'm more outspoken here though because no one judges me - prob some people do but whatever, you can't be perfect. I hate speaking to people in public, but I have those friendly faces (sometimes) where people talk to me 👅

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they see me as what I am in real life. I don't act different online.

0|0
    0|0
  • They would think that I am too serious, boring, plain minded

0|0
    0|0
  • They'd probably think I was crazy based off my posts as of late. And they wouldn't be wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please be my friend. Your swag is just. 💯😂

I don't know what they'd think tbh. lol. Seriously, be my friend. Pleassseee 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • a total loser when in reality I'm still a total loser

0|0
    0|0
  • Drunk, probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • They think I am miss know it all, but in reality I am not. I am just another human being who makes mistakes too

0|0
    0|0
  • Curious i guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone really cares, to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • They'd think I'm an incredibly open bisexual person with punk music tastes and dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I act the same way here than I do in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol... theyd think im nice... I don't know do u think im a goody two shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • An asshole when really I just like to mess with people sometimes

0|0
    0|0