How do girls feel about being pillows?

recently I was on a trip with my AcaDeca team and on the way back from the competition (7 hour bus ride back home) I ended up falling asleep. At some point I ended up leaning over and ended up settling on one of my teammates breasts. It did not appear to have bothered her but I still feel terrible for falling asleep on her. I was just wondering how you girls feel about guys falling asleep with your breasts as pillows. This is assuming you know the guy as a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would only let a guy do this if I liked him in a romantic way. But it is more comfortable for guys to be the "pillow" because too much pressure on the boobs doesn't feel good.

• The relationship is completely that of friends. No romance involved. Is the discomfort due to the fact that your lungs and rib cage are experience additional pressure?

• And I don't like him as more than a friend? Then no. And no the boobs are just more sensitive because they are boobs.

What Girls Said 4

• Mmm I wouldn't like a guy friend laying on me. Just seems to er weird?

• I like it when they fall asleep on me. I think it's adorable.

• I wouldn't like it. A friend can have my shoulder, a boyfriend gets the boob pillow.

• 2 boys did this to me during different school trips, except they leaned on my shoulder. It was a bit strange but it's not a big deal.
    If a boy fell asleep on my boobs I would suspect he thinks he can get away with doing inappropriate things. I would point out that I feel uncomfortable.

However, you sound like a decent guy. Your teammate probably knows that and decided it's not a big deal.
    Or she liked it, who knows.

• I was completely out for a good section of the ride and only learned that I had been leaning on her when I was sent an image of it. All I remember was being jump startled awake and being disoriented about where I was. I apologized for me inadvertent actions when I next saw her but she brushed it off and said it didn't bother her. I posted my question for a more general consensus from the female populous.

• Well, the female populous thinks that what you did was weird :D :D

It's not a big deal. Your friend realized that you were actually asleep and she knows that you are not a disrespectful person. Trust me, if your friend was really bothered by what happened she would have told you so on the spot.

• I thank you for the information.

What Guys Said 2