What do you use for GAG?

A phone? A tablet? A computer? Laptop?

  • Phone/Tablet
    50% (19)52% (16)51% (35)Vote
  • Computer/laptop
    47% (18)42% (13)45% (31)Vote
  • Neither (how tf r u here? Lol)
    3% (1)6% (2)4% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1
22|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

  • I switch being my phone, laptop, and desktop.

    I'd say most of the time I'm on my phone, but I'll often get an opinion that I know will be long and don't want to type out via an iPhone keyboard. That's when I crank out the laptop so I can type it out faster.

    However, I don't always have access to my laptop and I don't always feel like giving the effort to take it out and use it. Sometimes I just want to lay on my side in bed and just curl up in a blanket and type opinions out on my phone xD

    0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

  • i use my laptop like 90% of the time, my phone the other 10%. you'll know I'm on my phone when I go crazy with emojis.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I use my psychokinetic powers of course lol yes, it's true – I'm in the system with only my mind 🖖👽

    0|1
    0|0
  • Using gag on my cell phone is worst than having your hand crushed.

    So I stick with just using my laptop.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I mainly use my phone to get on G@G, but I will pull out my laptop later in the day sometimes.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I use my computer mostly, but sometimes my phone.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Smart tv isn't an option? Lol

    0|1
    0|0
  • Phone mostly, sometimes my chromebook.

    0|1
    0|0
  • When I'm home I use my laptop. Because it's convenient. When I'm out then my phone.
    :) my tablet is bitchy and plays up when I log in on there.

    0|1
    0|0
  • my laptop but i've never tried to go on it on my phone, i hate browser social media. maybe when it makes an app for ios

    0|1
    0|0
  • My Computer :)

    0|1
    0|0
  • I use it on my laptop. I hate using GAG on my phone, it's so annoying!

    0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly phone, sometimes computer

    0|1
    0|0
  • phone

    0|1
    0|0
  • My phone or iPad.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Laptop or my phone

    0|1
    0|0
  • My phone is bae 🙏🏼🙄📱

    0|1
    0|0
  • I use my laptop

    0|1
    0|0
  • Phone/tablet.

    0|1
    0|0
  • mostly Laptop

    0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely use phone. 90% of the time I use laptop.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Tablet

    0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

  • Computer/laptop.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Used to be on my laptop but now use my phone. Easier with the phone.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Phone and laptop pc. Laptop for binge-posting, phone for just checking up what's new.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I use on on a PC at work, laptop at home and my phone when I'm on the go.

    Personally, I enjoy it more on a PC or laptop because you could see the live feed on the right side.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I use GaG, between my phone and my tablet, about 80% of the time!

    0|1
    0|0
  • Desktop only.

    0|1
    0|0
  • mostly on my notebook and phone.
    sometimes on my tablet or big PC

    0|1
    0|0
  • Phone 75% and computer/laptop 25%

    0|1
    0|0
  • I use phone. BecauseBecause I don't have any other option

    0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly my PC or my laptop but on occasion my phone.

    0|0
    0|0

  • Computer/laptop

    0|0
    0|0
  • you missed the option (both) I do use in computer and phone too O_o

    1|0
    0|0
  • I will use phone/laptop.

    0|0
    0|0
  • mostly on the phone.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Hpw da fuck most people voted first option?

    Another proof dat our world goes for da worse as years go by...

    Laptop OBVIOUSLY...

    0|2
    0|0
Loading...