Which job would you take, A or B?

A:

The job:

-a high-paying job in a rich country
-a lot of work
-lack of transparency and unprofessional HR practises, getting fired any time.

The place:

- a very boring country with very limited fun options
and no social life.

B

The job:

-not a high salary, just fine to cover monthly expenses.
- a lot of work
-transparent and good reputation, normal personel

The place:

A country where you can have an interesting cultural and social life.

Which one would you choose?

• Job A is better
  • Job B is better

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like job B will give you more opportunities in the long run where as job A is a good temporary fix

What Guys Said 7

• Live thrifty, spend carefully, save a lot, and try to impress people so you get a promotion or raise. And with all that, B becomes so much more worthwhile.

• If job B gives around $100k/ yr then I will take it :)

• Job B is bette

• neither. I dont want fame or fortune.
    4 squares, roof over my head, pay for my bills, my car insurance, utilities, maintenance on the house. I dont want a lot nor seek a lot.

• lack of transparency and unprofessional HR practises, getting fired any time?
    It's not a high paying job, then.

B, since it's a lot more stable and a lot more fun.

• Yeah it's my current job. I work in a petrol country, and the company is a big one with very high salary-but unprofessional practises.

• I didn't vote, but my first question would be, which job gets you to the job/place that you want to be in your life? I would vote for that one.

• Depends. Which one am I better at?

What Girls Said 5

• I like Job B.

• It all depends on what your priorities are. If they are to have fun and have a secure working position while barely surviving then pick B.
    If they are to earn money through work and make some sort of savings, but not be sure how long it will last (just grind until you save what you can) then choose A - you can always move on from either.

• Id like to feel at least happy with what I'm doing

• I ll go for A
    get experience while working in a harsh environment and gather a lot of money.
    Then move for B to have a stable income while attempting to open my own business with the money I gathered thanks to option A.

• if I had to choose A but in reality I wouldn't choose one of them serious. I don't like working so a jib with a lot of work it's not my things at all