What's the one word that you hate the most?

Whenever you hear it, it sends you into
fits of rage. Or just, you know, makes your heart sad. That one word.
Besides "moist".

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "awesomesauce" i wanna fight right after i hear it

What Guys Said 32

• I actually hate when people say "crap." Don't censor yourself, just say "shit" like a fucking adult, haha. I have to hear it on sports radio all the time because they can't swear, haha. "The Red Sox need to crap or get off the pot with Pablo Sandoval. He comes into Spring Training overweight, he looks like 50 pounds of crap in a ten pound bag, he's playing like crap. Ownership needs to tell him to get his crap together or pack his crap and ship him out of town. The whole thing has been a crapshow since he was signed..." Drives me nuts😫

• One thats getting thrown around on here a lot lately, ''Daddy'', When used sexually. Eugh... F*cking disgusting.

I don't get why people would reffer to someone they're fucking the same thing they probably called their father, Just seems really... 'incesty' and fucked up to me.

• I never got that either

• @Sexualchrist I thought I was alone haha

• I think it has to do with daddy issues, for example if you didn't grow up with your father, you never had anyone you called daddy, so then your association with the word "daddy" isn't that meaningful...

• I never understood the hatred for the word "moist." The word is neither harsh/guttural/unpleasant sounding, nor in the connotation of the word inherently unappealing.

You want a gross sounding word that talk about a gross sounding thing?
    SMEGMA.
    There you go. That is a word that can not be made pleasant.

• Could not resist...
    From the comic Penny Arcade:
    art.penny-arcade.com/.../i-BR9CQ8t.jpg

• I am really starting to dislike the words "propaganda". Talk about a word that people throw around in their sentences these days, to try to sound more smart and sophisticated than they really are! #TryHard

P. S. The word "media" is starting to wear on me as well, for the same above reasons.

• ghetto

And I don't mean the word ghetto. I mean all the bullshit ghetto speak.

Bae, rachet, basic, etc etc etc..

FFS, Stop making up words just to look ghenvse yo! (see, I can make up bullshit words too!)

• that isn't "bullshit ghetto speak" it's African American Vernacular English and it evolves all the time, the only time it gets dumb and annoying is when it makes it into a taylor swift fan's vocabulary.

• @chintita sorry. "Bae" and "ratchet" (used as it is today) is not derived from slaves. Next!

And guess what? Just bc it is cultural doesn't mean I have to like it.

Again, in my eyes, it's bullshit ghetto speak.

But have a nice day!

• ... is that what you took from me telling you the roots of the "bullshit ghetto speak" you're complaining about? seems like you don't want to learn but rather prefer complaining.
      realbigfaces.files.wordpress.com/.../...eak-up.jpg
      i bet you hate pop/hiphop/rap music

• But doesn't the word "moist" sound kind of like what it means? So isn't it an effective word that way?

• I don't know how it can sound... moist. I don't know. It doesn't affect me, but apparently people don't like it.

• It's the "s" sound that sounds. . . wet. lol

• i dont think i have one

• What's wrong with the word moist? A moist towel.

I don't like the word poo. It's just so annoying. Just say shit or excrement.

• Bae ugh I loath that word with a fiery passion.

• Read mine... I said that and some chick is going on a menstral induced rage lmao

• @vet31bSoldier Lmao just did, funny stuff, and your not wrong on what you said I wouldn't call it ghetto, I think gibberish and nonsense would be closer to being accurate, either way I hate it when kids take words and just make up brand new meanings for them and go around saying em, makes them sound so uneducated and just ridiculous.

• The "N" word. Any race, any context it bothers me. The word is racist...

• "Literally" when used incorrectly. Sometimes it's really funny, though. Ex. "I literally died." So you actually died? or "Literally me." So you have an alter ego? Which one is your secret identity?

• And ironic. Somehow people are still using it incorrectly.

• What @BeerFarts says along with 'tummy' lol... like are you intentionally trying to be cute? its failing if so :P

• When women use the word "hubby." I don't get into fits of rage when I hear it, but it's annoying 😒

• Moister

• discharge. yuk

• the valley girl slang from the 80's example "LIKE what ever"

• Audit.

• Bae
    That word is bullshit

• Ain't.

• Bae, yolo, swag...

• Gentle. Don't know why?

• Religion. It makes people do crazy things.

• I like normal language a lot... All this butthurt, fuckboy, bae shit is just idiotic.

• It reminds me of the retards from the 90s that were all like Yo yo yo yo... yo yo yo.. yo yo yo... Shut the fuck up and spit it out.

• Ointment. It just sounds nasty.

• Yea, when someone says the first syllable of it.. I am like.. Who is trying to impersonate a pig here?

• Help

• I don't hate any words.

• i'm not mental i dont have such a "red colour" word... .

• fuckboy

• poop

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 27

• Swag.

Just... no.

• every teen word thats is repeated over and over again! hahah!

• "Offended."

• Pasteurised, masturbate, gorgeous, bigotry 😷😷👎🏼

• Did someone say moist? :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O10IjF2Ahs4

Bae is the one that sounds really stupid to me.

• Lol, I'm making a kubrow, that's why I asked this question. Gonna name it the word people hate the most. You're prob the only one here who would get it. Lol.

• Yeah but y'all are prob PC. Pfft. PPFFFFTTT. you still play?

• Yuppers I'm on PC and yeah I still do, so does mist that I am aware of.

• The French word "patate." It makes me want to kill someone.

• The English word that drives me has to be "female" but only in certain contexts. Such as "why do you females think you deserve special treatment?"

*flips table and smacks them with it*

• Lol why does patate have such an effect on you?

• @carinerose not a bloody clue.

• "Freedom" when I hear it from the mouths of American politicians
    "Whore" and "slut" in general when it's used to describe a female, but ESPECIALLY when the word is coming from another female

• Hahaha I was about to write moist until I read the description...

I'll go with synergy.

• But it IS moist

• Nora.

lmao she was an is a bitch.

• Retard and n**ger really piss me off when used in a disrespectful way. Or even retard used casually, it just makes me angry.

• That's retarded! XD

• @Mario21 I really don't know if this was supposed to be funny or get a reaction from me but a) it is not funny and b) the only reaction you will get is me telling you how rude and disrespectful it really is to use that word.

• Nigga thats retarded...

• Keith

I hate it

• literally ---my sister has overused it that I feel like I need to get her a word a day dictionary so she could learn a new word! it's so annoying that she uses it in every sentence!

• That would be "pussy". Hate that word.

• cvnt

• Its not really a word, but I hate it when kids in my school say the letter "J" as an abbreviation for "JK" like why tf do you need to abbreviate an abbreviation

• mostly English words that are very hard for me to pronunciate. Last week I spend almost one hour trying to say the word Hierarchy

• "Bae" -_____- I'll smack a guy if he ever calls me that.

• ”horny”

• i want to do anal but i kinda don't like to hear the word hole lol asshole, it's just weird lol

• Panties. I hate that word so much.

• Spastic

• Bro. I really hate the word "Bro".

• Sick.

• Frenulum. I hate when people use that word

• Baby bump. It pisses me off so much

• "Retarded", when used incorrectly.