Is it weird that we can be friends with someone for years without seeing most of their body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, that is what makes true friends friends. If you have to have sex with every friend you meet, then you are going to be a lonely person as the years go by.
    I have some female friends that I have never seen naked and I have known them for decades. It's called 'friendship'.

• But having sex and being naked are two completely different things, surely?

• Well yes, but how often does one get naked with their friends, unless you live in a nudist camp.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird. Most people are are pretty conservative about that sort of thing

What Guys Said 8

• yes, I don't want to see anymore of my friend than what I already know of lol.

• I think it has to do with the fact that we are happy with how they treat us (even over the internet) and that they show us love and support from even being so far away.

• I think today it is really common, the younger people I know have more friends then I would have ever imagined one could have and yet have never seen them in person... so I vote no, today it is not weird...

• Not really.

• its not weird at all.

• I don't think it's weird. I don't want to see what my friends look like naked.

• Hell yeah.
    Why the fuck do I care how he/she looks if we're friends?

• friendship is about minds not bodies

What Girls Said 5

• no. i dont what to see my friends bodies. and i dont want them to see mine. i think thats totally normal. bc its always been that way for me.

• That's not weird to me. I don't want to see their bodies.

• Doesn't matter as long as you can see their heart. Awwww lol jk

Actually now that you say it, I guess it's kinda funny but you'd probably see "most of it" if you ever went swimming together. Bathing suits tend to be quite revealing these days.

• I guess - a few of my friends and I have been skinny dipping before

• Sounds normal
    example: online friends

• Suppose it is. Only 3 men have seen all my body. Nobody else. Strange when you think about it.