Does anyone else find Judge Judy HARD to watch?

I don't watch the show but my roommate does. Says he needs it for research and some other asinine quasi-B. S. reasoning. Anyway, I overhear it sometimes and it's mostly people in court who have no idea how the law proceeds, yet the judge always seems to be yelling at them like they are supposed to know.
It reminded me of when I was a kid and my mom would storm through the house nagging us over the stupidest most inanine things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, I quite enjoy it. Most of the things she's yelling at them for are pretty obvious, it's usually them trying to lie in court.

• Yeah, I sure she's yelling for good reason. But it just makes me anxious. I get the same feeling I had about this one show that used to be on the air called The Weakest Link (?) Man! I just wanted to punch the lady that hosted the show in the face! That's the way watching Judge Judy makes me feel, but not so intensely.

What Girls Said 4

• I wanna clock judge Judy in the face

• Hard? No. Annoying? Yes.

• Hahaha yeah I see your point. I really don't like Judge Judie because of the fact as you stated she yells at them like their supposed to know the law procedure.

• From what I understand, it's petty claims court and most of the things are fairly common sense. Never seen it though so I can't say for sure.

What Guys Said 4