How do you make yourself laugh on a bad day?

I know I've been asking a lot of questions like this recently, but it's helpful to have help during the bad moods. So is there a funny video or picture that always makes you laugh? I could use it. Post a link in the opinion section :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Any baby videos on Youtube of babies laughing, best thing to do is get out of the house and take in a change of scenery, that helps tremendously, go for a walk too clear your head and get some fresh air, take a walk in nature if you can, this helps you to reconnect with your feminine energy.

• I make myself laugh EVERY day. I simply come here and amuse myself to no end!

• South Park.
    But I must've been having lots of bad days, because I've been going in order through the seasons, and I'm already on season 14. And the past few seasons just aren't as funny.

• I will clear my mind, one way to do that is to imagine yourself from outside your body maybe from a corner of the room your in, really attempt to see every detail... that usually works to get what ever may be distracting me out of focus then and it may sound depressing but I remind myself that this life will end one day... that this may be the last time I see the sun, my wife, my cat and so on... I don't fall down laughing but I do feel a total change in my thought process , attitude and outlook in turn I'm ready to laugh and expecting it...

• now if you are in a bad mood for like two weeks straight then go see a doctor that isn't normal... otherwise hang in there !!!

• I haven't had one constant bad mood. I'm a person who needs love and positive reassurance to manage life and handle my stress, but I'm in a family that doesn't give that kind of reassurance so the stress starts to build up, I have some crazy mood drops for a week, then I go back to normal

• Doctors just push horrible pills we don't need that

• i watch any comedy series, like Friends or scrubs, etc. i would strongly suggest you to watch friends and scrubs, because these are the two shows that iv'e watched more than 3 times every season and i still miss it, i used to watch friends when i was in stress and depression and it made my life a lot easier believe me.

• Isn't there a mental condition you get from frequent cannibalism that makes you randomly starting giggling? Yeah, do that.

• I make me remind of old good days and some other fantasies of being King of the world and killing all who made me sad particular day.

• I have a dark sense of humor. I also laugh easily and am good at keeping happy.

• Watch Jimmy Kimmel Halloween candy prank videos on youtube. I am sure it will make you laugh

• I don't have to. My little girl cracks me up no matter what!

• 1|0
  • Visit cracked. com

What Girls Said 12