GAGgers, Are you Coffee drinkers or Nah?

I hate hot coffee. But I love Iced Coffee. Maybe becuase it's sweet and the ice in it waters it down so I don't taste much caffeine. LMFAO I don't even know why i drink it. It just makes me more Hyper and energetic... like and energizer bunny!!!

Your turn Ladies and Gents.
Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I love coffee, homegirl. I drink it each morning otherwise I won't be able to function. Haha.

I drink it in its purest form... black with nothing in it (although I have a shot of expresso or two sometimes) :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

• I love the coffees from my coffee machine. You hate coffee WTF is wrong with you? LOL Jokes :P I have never been a fan of iced drinks but I understand a lot of people are. Just don't like the taste. I also love hot chocolate from my coffee machine as well.

• I hate coffee with a passion ;-). I really dislike both the taste and smell of coffee. However, there is another reason I don't drink it: I'm very much against the idea of drinking something to artificially mess with your natural energy level. For example when I wake up in the morning, I don't want to use brute force to make my body work. It's natural that you feel a little sleepy or tired during the first 1-2 hours after waking up and I want to give my body the possibility to naturally wake up. I also wouldn't drink coffee when I'm tired cuz being tired is a natural sign from your body that it needs rests. I don't think it's healthy to just ignore these signs and keep on going. It's like when you feel full, you shouldn't just keep on eating because your body is telling you that you've eaten enough. For that reason, I also never drink any energy drinks or tea or anything else that has caffein or similar stuff in it (very rarely a soda but only for fun and only very rarely).

• Preach it. This is one of the reasons I won't drink things like that either. If you've got an energy problem, you need to fix it, not mask it. Your body is talking to you.

• I used to be a BIG coffee drinker, would drink at least 24oz of black coffee in a day.

Now I take 200mg of ginseng in the morning before I leave the house, and I drink my homemade iced green tea (made with 4 standard-sized tea bags) throughout the day. :-D

• I love hot coffee, I hate iced coffee. Coffee is meant to be drank hot, you weirdos!
    xD

I'm not a coffee drinker though, I like it, a lot, but I barely ever drink it. I don't have a coffee maker and buying it at a coffee shop is too expensive.

• Never had a sip in my life.

• @WhiteSteve I love your username and wtf are you serious? :) that is pretty amazing.

• Haha, it is what it is. My mom has always been a slave to coffee and I just decided I didn't want to get to be another "I can't start my day until I've had a cup of coffee" person. Not really anything wrong with it, black coffee on its own is fine for you in moderate amounts, it's just cream and sugar that can make it more unhealthy. I don't know, it was more of just not having a dependency I guess. I actually love the smell of coffee beans though👍 I shouldn't tell you the origin of my name, it's so boring it would ruin your love for it😜

• @WhiteSteve HAHA i get it. And yeah the cream and sugar does make it super unhealthy. YOU MY friend are ratchet 8)

• I drink decaf; the coffee for people who like to pee.

• I'm an avid coffee drinker. I usually get it from a local place called Black Dog. Otherwise, McDonald's or Panera are what's up.

• No, I don't drink coffee.

• It was my sister who discovered how to program our coffee maker to produce a jug of stong filter coffee for 7am! I will love her forever!

Downside is if we forget to put coffee in, we end up with a nice jug of hot water!

• No not into it once in a blue moon I will have a iced coffee

• Me, no. Really don't like taste or the smell. Majority of others, probably do like it.

• I like black ice coffee, no sugar just bitter. :)

• I absolutely hate it. I've tried drinking it 2-3x before exams when I hadn't slept enough but it's so disgusting, I have to stop after half a cup.

• It's because you're Canadian and like cold things. Also, yes, I like coffee, but I don't drink it often... Like, once every few months kinda often

• 2+ cups a day, Β£50 a week just on coffee from Starbucks/Pret 😩

• Barely.
    2 a breakfast, 3 at supper, 3 at noon.
    And an espresso when I can.

• ONCE IN A WHILE

• I strongly dislike coffee.

• I love coffee.

• I love hot coffee I drink 3 cups/mugs a day depending on what I'm doing.

In the summer I might have a ice coffee from time.

• I stay away from coffee... it's addictive.

• The best part of waking up, is Foldgers in your cup!!
    Nah seriously I don't like coffee, it's gross. 😝

• I drink coffee in excess, at least two or three cups a day. I can drink iced coffee, but rarely. Nothing beats a hot cup of black coffee.

• I live in Melbourne, and in my opinion, this is THE coffee capital of the world. Even the non coffee drinkers here have better taste in coffee than everywhere else in the world with the exception of Kenya and maybe Japan.

• Oh I LOVE coffee. I have about 3 cups a day.

media0.giphy.com/media/YU0HoCQidyGEE/giphy.gif

• I only drink water

• Nah. I don't normally drink it. I will tell you one thing though. I'll never drink a frapp and then less than a few hours later go to bed. That's a big no no. My stomach gets to doing stuff and I have weird dreams when I do that.

I usually just "wing it" if I'm tired. If it's really really unbearable or I just want something tasty and a Starbucks is nearby I might get something, but it's ultra rare.

• I hate coffee of all kinds

• i prefer cocaine

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 37

• HA, I worked at Starbucks and I never drank coffee while my 2 years there... I remember my first time drinking a signature drink, I thought I was having a heart attack! I'm a pretty energetic person so Coffee and energy drinks just make me the complete opposite. I did have coffee every day after I left Starbucks for a year straight and I got a caffeine addiction and after a while I broke it and I'm back to normal. I'll have coffee every once in a while not often at all. So be carefully lol. My fav's were the Soy green tea latte (iced and hot), vanilla bean frap extra vanilla bean, iced vanilla/hazelnut machiatto extra drizzle, 2 shots over ice with light 2percent and white mocha, peppermint white mocha hot and the ice tea's... peach green lemonade, black mango tea lemonade and passion fruit tea lemonade. Bt I was to busy eating cake pop's, cinnamon swirl and brownies to worry about the caffeine. I hated making iced cappuccino's -_- DAFUQ!!!

• Can't drink it. Why?

1. I don't think it's good to mask what your body is trying to tell you; if you're so exhausted you can only function with coffee, something else is up.
    2. I don't really like the taste.
    3. Mainly, I don't drink it because I have a severe intolerance to it, so I'll end up in the hospital with heart-attack-like symptoms if I have caffeine. :)

• I like hot coffee and frozen coffee. Just cold or iced coffee tastes gross to me.

But I'm with you on liking my coffee sweet. I put a lot of sugar and creamer in my hot coffee.

• I am known as the coffee lady here!
    http://i64.tinypic.com/b98ynb.jpg

Lolol β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘‘β˜•οΈ

• loool so cute xD
    I drink a lot of coffee... like around 2 to 3 cups a day when I don t have exams
    when I have dues it s more, but I try to alter it with tea or smthng... or else I start trembling :p
    iced coffee is good too, like blended mocha or smthng but I drink that when it s really hot

• No, not even decaffeinated but I can drink tea all day long.

• No! I had a coffee ice cream from baskin and robins two days ago. I didn't get to sleep until 4 in the morning!. 😳 I think I am still buzzing from it!

• I could drink coffee nearly all day long, as long as it's freshly brewed, hot or cold it's one of my favorite drinks.

• I have it sometimes but only Americano and I'm not too crazy about it like I could live perfectly fine in a world without any coffee

• No I stopped drinking it a little over a year ago it was really addictive and my skin would break out horribly so I switched to tea.

• No. Coffee is gross.

• I drink coffee when I have a creamer in the house, otherwise coffee to me is bleh. I used to drink coffee before a workout though, it gets your heart to beat quicker and you're more hyper - but I prefer iced green tea latte over coffee though. mmm gotta love expensive Starbucks lol

• I LOVE coffee so much. <3 almost as much as tea and hot chocolate

• I am not a coffee lover at all..

• nope but I am a tea addict.

• yesssss I am addicted to coffee hahaha

www.writtalin.com/.../promise.png

• lol.. I was just about to call on You, sis, @Victorianne xx

• @Paris13

LOL i never miss a coffee question lol. I am still on my decaffeinated coffee β™₯ xxxx

• LOL!!! Hey, sis, and how was the Italian as well with this Slow Joe? xxoo

• Nah. That hot chocolate doe.

• Nah fam the shit tastes like a bad car accident is.

• I don't like coffee. Never liked the small or taste of it.

• I love coffee and I always add creamer in mine.

• I'm not a big tea drinker, but I do love my cups of tea.

• Yes!! I am a coffee drinker

• I approve! What sort of coffee do you like?

• @Applefan1 Sure but I think I have to follow you to see it

• Thank you.

• Nope. Coffee is so bitter. I dislike it.
    I like latte - with an interesting flavor. But it turns out it's not so much a coffee as it is milk and sugar and some coffee/vanilla flavor.

• I loves coffee... frozen coffee is the best💖💖💖💖

• I love me a cappucino.

• I love coffee!! ☕️ I used to drink coffee ever morning in 7th grade before school so good 🙄

• Nope, I don't like coffee at all.

• I am a huge fan of a coffee.. love it hot , cold... espresso, capuccino... no sugar... hahha

• I like coffee, but i don't drink it every day.

• More from Girls
    7

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more