Can a fine gentleman or lady who plays UFC 2 kindly explain something to me about the character creation system?

The thing I've noticed is that, when you choose your attribute levels, it seems like you're basically able to bring all your stats up to maximum level without any trade off.

Same thing for when you choose your moves. At first I thought that the higher level of the move you choose, the more expensive it is to preform stamina wise. But it turns out that the higher level you go, the more damage it does and the LESS stamina it uses up, again, seemingly without any trade off.

It's the same for the perk selection.

I don't get it. Why would they give you the ability to make your character perfect at everything right off the bat? Am I missing something?

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably would know how to do it if I actually played that game. Though UFC or any games like it have never interested me.

"The higher level you go, the more damage it does and the LESS stamina it uses up, again, seemingly without any trade off." Same thing happening with me in this game I'm playing atm called Etrian Odyssey Untold Millennium Girl.

How does the leveling system work? Do you gain skills by getting points each time you level? Do you unlock abilities each time you level?

• Yes you do level as you play. But it seems like the game has it to where you can meet your full potential during character creation before you even start playing with him/her.

• That's exactly what I thought.

• thank you for mhg ^^

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0