What is your effect upon others? What are your pros and cons of your interactions with others?

My effect contrasting to how i act on here is in fact warm and outgoing. I try to make people see the best in themselves though i often am not able to see the best in me. But i am realizing that i have much of what i want is already here and often times it is simply myself standing in the way. My problem is that I cannot always bond with others, that i will in fact throw up an alter ego and never show who i am underneath. I already know why, but there is so much more to myself that i have yet to study... who are you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm not to brag, but I tend to have a pretty positive effect on people. I think I get it from my dad. He can talk to anyone. Lots of people tell me I have a way of almost magically improving their mood. I don't know what it is that I do, but I'm always glad to help if I can!

And honestly I feel like you are a bit of a mystery but also like you still kinda make sense. Like anything you do wouldn't really surprise me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm cut and dried. I know I offend some but that isn't my goal. I'm merely stating a fact as I see it. It doesn't mean the asker is bad or wrong I'm just answering their question

What Girls Said 2

• I'm an extremely compassionate person and I extend empathy and compassion towards anyone who feels discouraged. I hate to see people going through such despair and sad times. . I try my best to alleviate their pain. Even if it just being there to listen to them. I try to relate to how they are feeling.

Pros - Hopefully the person walks away feeling someone really does care about them and cares about what they are going through. They may see things from a different perspective, and have a new outlook which eases their pain

Cons- Compassion can attract manipulative people , Sociopaths/Psychopaths. They see your compassion as a weakness and vulnerabity and try to maipulate you. So if a person is too compassionate then they need to be highly perceptive too , so they are able to be one step ahead of those who try to take advantage of your kindness and compassion

• that was deep :P
    it is hard to describe yourself shortly lol :P
    basically I am walking contrast, with contradicting views and attitudes.
    I am very friendly and fun to be around with but I don t have people's patience a lot.
    I am very cold and strict but I am also very sensitive...
    I am a people pleaser but I tend to keep everyone at a distance.
    I am very sporty and dynamic but I am also very cool and calm even lazy...
    etc etc

What Guys Said 1

• In real life interactions with me are usually always pleasant as I make friends and acquaintances quite easily, you'd be hard pressed to find someone that actually hates me in real life.

Now on here interactions range from anything from cold hearted/cruel to warm and wonderful lol it just all depends and unfortunately quiet a bit people start something with me because they don't agree with my opinion which can lead to some nasty stuff. But as such is life you win some you lose some *shrugs*