How often do you think about your crush?

• Once a day
    18% (4)18% (3)18% (7)Vote
  • Now and then
    9% (2)18% (3)13% (5)Vote
  • Once every couple of days
    5% (1)18% (3)10% (4)Vote
  • Most of the time
    27% (6)24% (4)26% (10)Vote
  • Rarely
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Very, very often
    41% (9)22% (4)33% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I never do that and plus I have never had a crush on anyone.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Several times a day. If I saw her that day, at least once every twenty minutes after.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont have a crush so never

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually. Every time. She's amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too often. I need to get a life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• When I first see him I thought about him very very often ever since the beginning of the school year now it's like meh

1|0
    0|0
  • When I see something funny or hear something I think he'd laugh at too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think about him every day. I think he does the same?

1|0
    0|0
  • Way too dag-on often. First thought in the morning. Last thought at night. Half way through studying (easily distracted). Every time I walk past the library (building between all my classes. He said something about studying there a lot), motorcyles (parked outside every building. He rides a motorcycle. Only time I've ever seen it, was parked outside the library 😅), whenever I go to the gym (where we had most of our conversations), driving home (we take the same way for a bit and I see a lot of motorcycles when I drive), when I watch a movie that has any slight relation to anything we talked about (horses, instromemts, fencing, deadpool, guns... pretty much anything), and uhh... right now.
    Its pretty bad. Call it "all the time". I want to study his face so bad. Burn it into my mind. Don't I don't see him unless it's a coordinated plan since we don't have classes or anything together. 😓met the dude like 8 times...

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 21 hours a day 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm married but I've had crushes on other guys before I thought about them lots. Still do actually.

0|0
    0|0